Crow x Reader (Mistakes Were Made)

Part 2 Because I'm not leaving (Y/N) dead. I named the story the way it is because Crow regrets his decision. Enjoy!

Mortis POV
It was a chilly night. The only reason I was outside was because I was told that (Y/N) had died recently. It was a quite tragic thing to see someone leave this world so quickly. My job was to bury them in the Mortuary.

I arrived and sure enough, (Y/N) was lying unconscious in the lobby of what appeared to be a gym, blood surrounding them. Also, I'm pretty sure I saw something that looked like poison there, too. Oh, Crow. There was a noticeable scar on their side. I picked them up and walked out. They were much lighter than I had expected them to be, so the walk back was a breeze.

I grabbed my shovel and started to dig a hole when I heard some shuffling. I turned around and (Y/N) was.. awake? How was this even possible? I dropped my shovel and stared, completely dumbfounded by what I was watching.

(Y/N) POV
I sat up and looked around, quickly noticing that I was in the Mortuary. I felt really lightheaded, so I quickly decided to lie back down. A long list of questions ran through my mind. Why was I at the Mortuary? Where was the gym? How did I even survive in the first place?

While thinking about the questions, I heard some footsteps and saw a figure approach me. I didn't feel like asking who it was, so I just stayed there.

"Are you okay? I had no idea the healing poison could save someone from death!" Was what they had to say after a long silence. Immediately I knew that it was Mortis. No one else likes to wander the Mortuary as much as him. Wait..

"Healing poison? What are you talking about?"

"It looks like Crow tried to kill you but used the wrong poison! His poison is a different shade of green compared to the healing poison."

"How did Crow even get a hold of that poison?"

"Byron came around the town and sold many of those bottles to people in the town. Crow somehow messed up the two before going to stab you."

"I'll ask more questions when I'm feeling better."

"Do you want to stay at my mansion?"

This sounded like a nice idea, so I accepted it. I slowly got up and followed Mortis into the mansion. The entire place was really dark and gloomy, but it was also really large for a mansion.

"Here's your room. You can stay here as long as you would like until you feel better." said Mortis as we approached a really nicely kept room.

"Thanks, Mortis!"

We said their goodbyes and I decided to get some sleep.

The Next Morning
Crow POV
"What do you mean that my charges have been dropped? I confessed to committing the murder of (Y/N), you can't let me go unpunished." I said with a lot of shock in my voice.

"This is going to sound crazy, but (Y/N) is actually alive right now. You may see them when you want." Colt replied.

"Where could I see them? The Mortuary? There's no way they're alive, I watched them bleed out on the ground."

"Close. They're actually at Mortis' Mansion."

I needed to see this for myself. (Y/N) was alive? No, I made sure I left them dead. I decided to check it out for myself.

On the walk to the Mansion, I saw a trail of blood starting at the gym and ending at the Mortuary. Had Mortis brought (Y/N) back to life?

No one was at the Mortuary this early. For all I knew, Mortis seems like a nocturnal creature. I mean, he made it clear he is a "creature of the night". So off I went to the Mansion. I was pretty sure that at least Emz would be awake and I could get some answers.