(Y/N)'s Revenge

Could all of these times of abuse (Y/N) faced be a sign? Weren't they meant for more than to just be thrown around like a sandbag? They questioned these things while taking a walk in the beautiful city of Brawl Town, lit up by the colorful lights that shine at night.

But to their surprise, they would have an opportunity to be the change they wanted to be. As they walked by an alleyway, a neon green hand grabbed them and they were helplessly dragged into the dark area.

They were dropped to the ground and quickly got up to look at who grabbed them. What they saw shocked them.

Virus 8-Bit was back! How did he return though. (Y/N) had shot him down, and his screen turned off when the bullet pierced through it. That didn't matter at this point because he was back, just as intimidating as ever with a smile on his face.

The two didn't stare at each other for very long as 8-Bit went straight to the point and said "I heard you saying you are tired of being abused?"

(Y/N) widened their eyes. How did he know that? They had made sure not to say that out loud.

8-Bit didn't hesitate and continued on.

"T-There's a reason for that, you know. You have no i-idea how easy you are to defeat with any weapon other then that gold gun. T-That's supposed to permanently kill a-anything and I'm still here. Are you even a brawler now?"

At this point (Y/N) was confused.

"Why are you telling me this?"

8-Bit's smile grew as he responded.

"I want to h-help you get the revenge you deserve. I just need you to agree to it."

It was now well known to (Y/N) that they had an amazing opportunity. Without consideration of the consequences, they stretched out their hand and 8-Bit took it.

Once they broke the handshake, 8-Bit quickly said "This might hurt a bit" and landed a punch that sent (Y/N) into the closest wall and onto the ground unconscious. He picked them up and started walking back to the arcade.

(Y/N) woke up a short time later with a pounding headache. Nothing unexpected there. But as they opened their eyes, the only thing they saw was the color of neon green. And as they tried to sit up, they couldn't seem to move. It wasn't that they didn't have the strength, it was the feeling that someone was controlling their movements. Like sleep paralysis.

The headache subsided, and (Y/N)'s surroundings were clearer now. Well, mostly everything except the green in their vision and the sleep paralysis. So (Y/N) was just staring at the ceiling of the arcade room, which was easy to tell that it was because of the tiles that were painted with several different games.

The door opened, and whatever was controlling (Y/N) stood up and looked at the machine that walked through. Although it took a while,

(Y/N) realized that they were being controlled by 8-Bit in that moment. As soon as they realized it, 8-Bit snapped his fingers, and they were out like a light.

Third Person POV

With a now-possessed (Y/N), 8-Bit was ready to use them for his return. He planned to give (Y/N) a laser gun, then shoot up the town with them. He smiled at his plan, and started to walk to the storage room to get the guns.

Once he obtained the guns and gave a wireless one to (Y/N), he walked out of the arcade,

(Y/N) right behind him. It was a long walk due to 8-Bit's extremely slow movement speed, but they eventually got to Barley's Bar.

8-Bit made a quiet entrance through the front. The quiet part of it did not last long, though. 8-Bit pointed his gun at the most threatening target, Bibi, and fired. The bullet pierced directly through Bibi's shirt and skin, melting both of them. Bibi dropped to the ground, blood spilling from her at an overly high rate.

Barley quickly ran over to tend to Bibi, but 8-Bit saw that coming and hit a shot directly into Barley's chest. "Wow, my aiming has greatly improved" 8-Bit thought to himself as he watched Barley drop at about the same place as Colt did.

Now everyone was scrambling around, attempting to escape the situation. However, any attempt at leaving was quickly stopped. As 8-Bit snapped his fingers, (Y/N) kicked down the back door and got ready to fire. The only problem was that there was just one more person in the bar: Mortis.

Mortis made his move for (Y/N), but mistimed the side dash and felt the burning pain of a bullet fly through his throat. No matter how much power he had, whatever the virus put in 8-Bit's guns was too powerful.

Now that they had taken over the bar,  the two remaining gunmen first waited, but got bored of doing that. So, 8-Bit  moved to the front of the bar and was met with a patient counterforce: Crow. Crow leaps from the top of the bar and landed directly in front of 8 -Bit, who was slow to react. Crow jumped right onto the side of the virus machine and drove a dagger straight to the head. He didn't stop there. He pushed the dagger straight into the core of 8-Bit, taking him out completely.

8-Bit's system immediately stopped and he fell to the ground. Crow was curious as to who the other gunner was. He cautiously stepped over 8-Bit and hid behind the counter. (Y/N) looked over at Crow's direction, but didn't see anything there. Crow knew (Y/N)'s head turned around, so he made his move.

Crow used the dagger in his hand to deactivate the gun (Y/N) was holding. He was about to stab them, but (Y/N) suddenly fell to the ground, unconscious. It took Crow a few minutes to understand what happened, but then he realized everything.

Before he mentally ran through what happened before the shooting, (Y/N) woke up again, this time much more confused than before.

(Y/N) POV

As I opened my eyes again, I noticed that the ceiling was much different from the one at the arcade, my vision was no longer green, and I could move again. So I sat up, and saw that Crow was standing to my right, and 8-Bit was to my left. He wasn't doing anything, though. He was just.. laying there, not moving.

As I looked more around the room, I began to realize the damage 8-Bit had done through me. Although it didn't look too big, it was four people dead and gone.

Crow helped me to my feet and quickly asked a question.

"Were it controlled by 8-Bit over there?"

I replied with "Yes".

He walked out of the bar, easily more frustrated now. What an awful attempt at revenge.