The (Potential) End of (Y/N)'s Time in Brawl Town

I'm really sorry it might end this way. I didn't want (Y/N) to go out like this.

It has been days since I had my favorite adventure with Leon in the woods. After that adventure, I knew I was bound to have more fun adventures!

Until everyone in the town knew about how I killed Bibi, Mortis, and Colt. I went from the weakest brawler in the town to the most wanted. I wasn't allowed to explain myself and what happened, all I was allowed to do was survive every attack thrown at me now.

I thought I was going to get attacked by a lot of brawlers, but I was basically unknown to over half of the town. Knowing this, I grabbed everything I had and bolted through the door.

Brawl Town didn't really have any brawlers walking around ever, except for Colt. Nothing there changed despite the wanted posters that featured my face.

Because my home was not very far from the ocean, I reached the dock in good timing. I stepped onto an unoccupied ship and prepared it for sailing. As I prepared the boat, I noticed many small gold coins and a few cannons laying around the ship in an unusual order. When I had the ship ready, I realized that it was Darryl's ship. Well, not anymore.

I watched over Brawl Town and set sail into a beautiful sunset. I stared at the town for the last time and thought "This is the last time they might see me" and turned back around, ready to sail through the seas and find somewhere near home.

In the distance
"HEY! THAT'S MY SHIP!"

Author's Note
Hello guys.. I know I should've been posting more stories. I thought I would, honestly. The truth is, I can't find it in me to even touch something Brawl Stars related.

It might be petty of me to say or do something like that, but me and every other player have tried to put up with gears for the past 6-7 months. Some have stuck with it, but I can't now. They haven't changed anything about gears (except for changing the number of gear tokens needed for a max gear from 6 to 7) and it has been a major issue for half a year.

How does this have to do with fanfics? Well, I'm not exactly sure. All I feel is that the game quality and my interest in the lore and brawlers have fallen together. Also, what in the world is Otis supposed to be?

With that being said, I'm probably going to miss some time in the Brawl Stars fanfics (what's new?).

Goodbye,
AimBoi7