Werewolf Leon x Reader

Third Person POV
Complete strangers. That's what Leon and (Y/N) started out as. They knew nothing of each other whatsoever. That, however, was going to change by one day and one incident.

(Y/N) POV
It was a normal Saturday morning, and everything seemed to be going fine. The only problem with a day like this was that nothing exciting was happening at all. I went outside an hour ago to get breakfast at Barley's Bar, but it was like we had a repeat of Coronavirus because no one was outside. If no one else was outside, I was definitely not going to stay out there by myself.

So back to the couch, and I'm thinking about what to do. Then, for some reason, an idea struck my mind that I found to be one of my all-time best ideas. If I wasn't going to travel in the town by myself, then I could travel in the woods! Yeah, that seemed like a good idea at first, but that was just because I was bored.

Still, I decided that a few hours in the wilderness couldn't hurt. I packed a small bag containing two bottles of water, two snack bars, and hand sanitizer, and headed out the door. You would've thought I was packing for two people the way I packed two of everything.

I walked through the familiar sites: Barley's Bar, a few homes, and a large tree inconveniently placed right outside of the woods, and reached the woods. The first thing I noticed was a dirt trail standing out from all the trees around. I decided to follow the pathway and started the walk.

Everything about the woods was awesome. The tall trees, the crisp leaves, the green grass, the list could go on! I would've definitely continued this list, but as soon as I started to turn a corner, I heard a snap and a howl from inside the woods. I quickly turned and began to walk to see what it was.

Leon POV
Bo had told me about the dangers of the forest, especially being a werewolf, when I was younger. Why didn't I listen to him!? One minute I was walking around in the forest, and the next my leg is stuck in a nest egg. I couldn't hold back. I howled as loud as I could in pain and immediately heard footsteps approaching me. Now I was scared for my life.

I tried to scramble away, but I tripped over a tree stump, knocking me into the ground. My head took that blow like a punch from Mike Tyson. Now half conscious, I heard the footsteps right next to me as someone came to see what had happened. I had never seen this person before, and I assume they hadn't seen me, either. They took a good minute to look at me before asking what everyone else asks me the first time.

"What..are you?" I would've provided an answer, but now I was starting to lose blood more and I couldn't stay awake long enough, and I closed my eyes.

(Y/N) POV
I found exactly what hurt the poor kid- I meant dog- or was it a wolf..? That's besides the point, I needed to get him to a hospital room as quickly as I could. I looked around and saw nothing but trees. Oh right, we're in the forest. I looked further and saw a tent in the distance. Being this far in the woods, I didn't know where the path to home was now. Because of that, I had to pray the person in this tent would be helpful.

I walked for 7 minutes before reaching the tent. Immediately, the person that came from the tent was a familiar face. Thank God! It was Bo. Bo looked slightly out of character due to the amount of shock he was in, but he didn't hesitate for much longer and quickly went to work. He pried the nest egg open, then tied a cloth around the injured leg. The bleeding quickly stopped, and he put the wolf kid to rest in the tent. After this, he walked over and sat across from me near a fire. It was now early in the afternoon.

"Hello, (Y/N). I see that you have found my son in an unfortunate situation. Thankfully, you managed to get him to me in good timing, he should be able to survive his injuries. Is there any way I could repay you for this?"