Crow x Reader (Play For Me)

I'm so sorry if you don't understand basketball. I just thought about this one out of nowhere. What would you do if you saw Crow playing basketball, though?

3rd Person POV
It was 7 in the morning, and (Y/N) was at the bar, drinking coffee. This was a normal thing for them, as they enjoyed the peacefulness before the real annoying people entered.

Barley came over to them and collected the gems (Y/N) had left on the counter. As he was about to return to stocking the shelves, he turned to (Y/N) and said:

"Did you know there is a new basketball court that was just installed yesterday? It's over at Retropolis."

To which (Y/N) responded with "No, I'm going to check it out soon, though. Thanks, Barley!"

So (Y/N) downed the rest of their coffee and took off to Retropolis with some new energy.

(Y/N) had played basketball before, but they hadn't played in about a year now and lost most of their skill. Hopefully they could get it back.

After a while of running, (Y/N) looked up and saw a gym. Well, this is what Barley was talking about.

(Y/N) entered the lobby, looked through the window, and was taken back by what they saw. This was one large gym compared to what they had seen before. It fit four basketball courts!

As they left the lobby, they entered the gym and saw one person using the courts:

Crow.

Crow POV
Wow, I'm so glad they added a basketball court to my area again! For me, basketball is one of my hidden talents and I enjoy playing the game. I used to go to an outdoor basketball court every day before it got destroyed to make way for a new place. I don't remember what happened to that place, but that's irrelevant. I was really disappointed when I heard the news.

I grabbed a basketball from the side of the gym and shot towards the nearest hoop.

Swish

Oh, how I missed that sound. I needed this practice as there was a tournament I was going to show up to in four days. I was really excited for it and invited Bibi to play a practice game with me.

I put up another shot.

Swish

It's like I never lost my touch! I was going to shoot another one when I heard someone clapping from the other basketball court, scaring me. Oh, it was only (Y/N). Our relationship was.. we hardly even see each other.

"Nice shot!" Is what they say when they come over.

"Thanks, (Y/N). What brings you here?"

"Barley told me about this place. Do you mind if I put some shots up with you?"

"I don't mind at all."

So (Y/N) picked up their own basketball and took a very beginner-like shot.

The ball didn't touch anything and sailed five feet to the left of the hoop.

Oh my.

(Y/N) POV
Not my best shot there. I mean, I don't need my shots to fall, I'm just having fun!

I take some more shots and hit twelve of them. That's good, right? Well, Crow took some shots and missed one! I had no idea he could even play basketball, I just thought the ball would hit his beak.

I took the time to watch his mechanics and observed that he put the ball in front of him and then bring it slightly above his head. I tried it myself and failed. It didn't take long for me to give up and put the basketball back. Crow didn't seem to notice until I let him know.