You Can't Leave Starr Park

Sequel to The (Potential) End of (Y/N)'s Time in Brawl Town

(Y/N) POV
Well, I left Brawl Town so much earlier than I expected. The only thing I left with was a lot of confusion and people who are trying to kill me. Sunset quickly became night and I was tired. As I checked to see if the coast was clear, and it was, I soon felt a rush of drowsiness hit me like a wave. There wasn't much I could do, and there wasn't much I should do, so I walked to the room with the hammocks (cots?) just in time to rest.

Third Person POV
What (Y/N) didn't know was that their ship bumped into something and turned right back around during their rest. The seas treated the ship a slight bit worse than before, mostly because of the large thunderstorm that had just formed above. The winds picked up, the waves picked up, and the speed of the ship picked up all while (Y/N) continued to rest.

Hours later, at around 4 in the morning, the storm subsided and the speed of the boat slowed. Surprisingly, the fast speeds of the boat did not wake up (Y/N) or bring them back to Brawl Town. At least not yet. While (Y/N) was still sleeping, more peaceful now, the ship was nearing Brawl Town again. Though at a slow pace, it was going to make it there.

Surely enough, three hours carried the boat to the dock where it first departed. Three brawlers were already at the dock like they knew they were going to get it back: Darryl, Tick, and Penny.

They quickly rushed onto the boat, secured the anchor, and began to search for everything they could find. After a thorough search, they found that nothing had been damaged, removed, or misplaced. Actually, they did find one misplaced thing: (Y/N).

"Should we wake them up or..?" Penny started.

"No, we'll wait until they wake up" Darryl replied, seeing how peacefully they were sleeping.

They didn't have to wait long, as (Y/N) woke up a few minutes after, looking directly into the barrels of Darryl's shotgun. Immediately startled, they fell down and landed on the deck with a painful thud.

"H-how did you get on the ship?" (Y/N) asked nervously.

"You really don't know?" Darryl returned.

"I have no idea. I thought you guys were gone."

Darryl lowered his gun, obviously concerned. "You seriously have no idea how you came back?"

"None".

"You can't leave Starr Park. They've set up an invisible barrier that my crew and I have tried to escape. It doesn't sink the ship, but it turns it around and sends you back. You're basically trapped here with no way to escape."

"Starr Park?"

"Basically, what you've been calling Brawl Town is actually called Starr Park".

(Y/N) let it sink in while Darryl put the gun back up to reload.

"So, are you going to shoot me?" (Y/N) asked, basically accepting that they had been caught.

Darryl chuckled and said "I wish I could, but I was told not to by Supercell. They know who did it. You got off the hook" he put the gun to (Y/N)'s head "this time".

(Y/N) breathed a sigh of relief and followed Darryl off the ship. Well, at least they knew that they were going to be staying for a while. At least they could have some more adventures soon!

Author's Note
Alright so I have decided not to give up on Brawl Stars in fanfic context. The game might not be fun anymore but I can say confidently that this lore is. Have a great rest of your day/night.