Thankful for what (Thanksgiving Special)

Marinette's POV

"Marinette can you please help me pump up the balloons?" Juleka said.

"Sure thing Juleka." I smiled after I finished setting up the tables. The class representatives and I are putting up the school dance. Our goal is to upgrade for lockers because the school lockers aren't even considered lockers since Mr.Damocles says "We still don't have the money to upgrade the lockers." Last I checked we had more than enough money to pay for a few upgrades for the school be secured.

A few other of students other than the class representatives decided to help us out which we didn't mind since setting up for something big can take more than a day. Luckily we just got a head start and a week away from the school dance. Better start early than never is not so bad.

"Since we are kicking in to the fall stuff pumpkin spice is an obvious choice but we need to up the price a bit." Aurore said looking at her checklist.

"I sometimes don't like to change the prices to be a bit more than the actual prices." I looked over at the checklist Aurore made about the food, drinks other things we need.

"Don't worry Marinette we will do what we can so you won't have to feel all this responsibility is on you." Nathaniel said as Juleka and Rose nodded. They were on my side ever since the class started going down due to Lila's imaginary adventure. Adrien on the other hand told me he would help out getting food. I told him not to do so but the class representatives told him what he should bring. Heck I even heard that one of them requested him in bringing turkey to the dance.

"Marinette where would you like me to put these boxes of drinks?" I snapped out of my thoughts as I looked up and met with emerald eyes. Adrien. I popped a balloon by accident surprising me.

"Ahh I mean you could put the drinks underneath the table for now." I stuttered mentally cursing myself.

"Sure thing."

"Hey guys I need to go to a dentist appointment tomorrow after school so I need someone to fill in for me in exchange I will bring in something to make up your time." Kevin said feeling down.

"I'll fill you in for tomorrow Kevin your appointment is important for you ok?" I gently patted his shoulder giving him a positive feeling.

"Thank you Marinette I owe you one." Kevin smiled.

"No problem." I said. Even when my regular school days right now are off edge at least spending time with the other class representatives make my day worth while.

"Are you sure you want to do this Marinette I can always help you in case of anything." Luka asked as I feel my heart beating.

"No worries I got this under control."

"Wow Marinette I can't believe you push yourself to do more responsibilities." Mirelle praised me.

"It's a shame that your classmates who were once your friends don't see how much you put so much effort into this dance." Daniel said with a disappointed face.

"I know but I am one step ahead of what they plan to do." I thought to myself as I focused on what work I have for today before leaving.

Next day~

"Are they really necessary Kevin?" Before Kevin went to his appointment he handed me miniature cameras.

"They may come in handy Marinette consider this as a thank you for how much you have done." He said placing the bag of miniature cameras in my hands.

"Um thank you Kevin good luck with your appointment." I smiled and waved goodbye to him before heading to school.

"So Marinette what do you plan to use this cameras for?" Tikki questioned.