Luka helps Marinette and Adrien

Luka's POV

I looked over at the checklist of what my mother wanted me to get at the Dupain-Cheng Bakery. If I have to be honest the bakery is like a 2nd place I'd call home. With the fresh baked bread and sweet goods the family has to offer it always seems to give off a welcoming atmosphere.

Marinette's parents give the off the sweet rhythm in the bakery the type where creativity is made and nothing can go wrong with the Dupain-Cheng family.

As I walked in the bakery as I expected to be greeted with the fresh smell of baked pastries as Sabine smiled at me.

"Why hello Luka."

"Hello Mrs.Cheng."

"Oh you don't need to be so formal with me just call me Sabine and you are here since your mother placed an order is that right?"

"Yes." I nodded as Sabine went to pick up what I came for then all of a sudden Marinette's dad came along. The look on his face wasn't pleasant as he spoke to his wife. He then noticed me and smiled at me.

"Why hello Luka." Tom greeted as I greeted back. However, my mind was curious about what happened a few seconds ago.

"Hello Mr.Dupain I see the family is doing great as always."

"A bit rough right now but hopefully we can get through this." Sabine looked at me sadly.

"Is something wrong?"

"Marinette has been expelled."

"What? What do you mean expelled? Marinette is good at heart how can she be expelled all of a sudden?!"

Sabine and Tom looked at each other before turning to me telling me the whole story to how Marinette got expelled.

That can't be. Marinette always had a good reputation at school how can she be expelled so quickly.

"I don't know what went down but something is not right."

"Go on."

"So according to what the principal was saying is that Marinette pushed another student down the stairs how badly is she injured?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did she have any medical attention on her injuries? Did the school call in the nurse or an ambulance because falling from a flight of stairs would leave more than just bruises she could have broken a bone or hit her head on the ground."

"No the ambulance was never called." Tom answered. Ok so something doesn't add up to this situation.

"Was her parents informed of her injuries? Did anyone take her home?"

"Not that we know of." Sabine looked at me feeling lost.

"Don't you think it's irresponsible for the school to let an "injured" student walk around on their own without any help." I looked at the Dupain-Cheng parents with disbelief. Not only the story of Marinette getting expelled for pushing down a classmate feels unreal but how the school handles students who get hurt be wandering around.

Of course I didn't believe that Marinette would try to hurt anyone but whoever this "injured" person is and whoever thought that not calling anyone to attend this student's needs is irresponsible.

"We were just shocked that our daughter would treat someone like this after we saw that she stole someone's necklace." Tom scratched the back of his head. Now I feel something is really wrong.

1. Marinette expelled which I highly doubt Marinette would do any wrong doing

2. The school not contacting the student's parents