Better person she says huh?

No one's POV

It was the middle of May which meant a school field trip was up. A two week field trip into the forest away from civilization. Yup it appears that this trip was a huge part of their grade of passing the year or not. Junior students of College Françoise Dupont  are supposed to prepare their necessities by the time they leave.

Of course Mrs.Bustier's class seemed excited for this field trip. Marinette didn't want to go on this trip for obvious reasons but since this is part of her grade she has no choice. Adrien's father went out of the country to an opening ceremony of his collection of designs which meant that Adrien can go to the trip after all. As for Chloe she didn't want to go on the trip for obvious reasons too but both her parents decided to make her attend the trip.

The class were not happy that Chloe was supposed to come along but chose not to argue with her parents decision. The class was listening to Lila's stories about her camping trips which of course triggers Marinette. She isn't doing so well with the class since have her friends barely would pair up with her and Mrs.Bustier tells her she needs to be a better example and accept things the way they are

"Oh I don't know if Marinette is going to be in my group I don't want her to be a problem with anyone if she was in anyone else's group." Lila "worriedly" looked at everyone as everyone comforted Lila while Marinette felt like she can pull her sausage hair and throw her out the window.

"Alright class here are the groups Chloe and Sabrina you guys in pairs as what you requested." Chloe flipped her ponytail as Sabrina nodded.

"Alix, Max, Kim, Mylene will be a group." The four high fives each other.

"Juleka, Rose, Nathaniel and Ivan are a group." The group cheered.

"Last group in Adrien, Nino, Alya and Lila." Three smiled as Adrien fake smiled at the results.

"As for you Marinette you are solo since the class doesn't approve with you in their group so I want you to be a good example." Mrs.Bustier said while everyone was expecting Marinette to retaliate.

"Sure thing Mrs.Bustier I can handle by myself." Marinette smiled which made the class confused while Mrs.Bustier on the other hand thought Marinette if finally seeing her way of things.

"Alright then I'll pass these packets of what we will be doing during the trip. Make sure you all read carefully and double check on what you need." Mrs.Bustier finished talking as the bell rung meaning class ended as everyone rushed out of the room.

Marinette walked out of the room with a great mindset which confused Tikki.

"Why are you so happy Marinette I thought you would be upset that Mrs.Bustier didn't do anything to your friends and when your friends just didn't want you in their group at all." Tikki asked while munching on her cookies.

"I would be but I find that this is the perfect opportunity of what I plan to do." Marinette pumped up as Tikki still has the confused face still not understanding her owners intentions.

"Since Mrs.Bustier wants me to be a good example for everyone I can use her words against her. Think about it Tikki I know my classmates too well and none of them would know a thing about camping. Like setting up fire, cooking for your group, making sure you don't trigger any wild animal." Marinette listed the things that she knows her class isn't capable of and even with Lila and her so called "skills" wouldn't be any help either.

"Wow it's not that they want you it's that they need you which is unfortunate for them." Tikki said as Marinette agreed.

"Lucky for us I can be responsible for myself and not put anyone else's needs before me after all we all know what Mrs.Bustier said "be a good example". Marinette smiled while Tikki smiled at Marinette when she mentioned about Tikki being with as if Marinette knows she isn't alone on the field trip.