#1 fan to the rescue

No one's POV

Adrien Agreste has many fans who adored his looks. From the emerald eyes, golden locks to how perfect his skin is even whatever fashion brand his father makes for him can strike up the attention of the audience.

However, as what they all see of Adrien of being a model and daddy's boy of a father who is never seen in broad daylight letting his son out as long as he had his personal bodyguard with him. Only in places he isn't allowed to be is where his bodyguard is around. However, during photoshoots or any extracurricular activity his father assigned him to his bodyguard waits for him in the car thus leaving him to be in the care of another adult.

Even with any bodyguard or other adult who's supposed to keep Adrien away from commoners as to what his father wanted of them fans won't stop at nothing to get what they want. Of course not all fans are rude, obnoxious and insane as they act when they see a model who appears on every magazine published. Some fans respect celebrities knowing full well that in the end of whatever happens celebrities are people too just like them and could not step on any personal boundary no matter what.

Wayhem who claims to be Adrien's #1 fan is a different story aside from his appearance that may look like Adrien which of course can be mistaken for as Adrien Agreste himself he too has a sense of dignity to who he looks up to.

Since Wayhem has always has his ways of bumping in with Adrien Agreste himself and snap photos of him and post it on his social medias of where his location is one can say he is a "die hard fan" while others say "he is too obsessed with him".

So as the hardcore fan Wayhem is in finding the one and only Adrien Agreste who was doing a photoshoot in the park on a Saturday morning. He was ecstatic as he sneakily snuck up into the photoshoot area while no one was looking. Just when he was going to call out to Adrien he saw a brunette italian girl who was dragging Adrien into a place where no one can see them.

'What is she up to?' Wayhem thought as he recalled other female models who of course were sometimes clingy or just plain happy to be with Adrien but never like this.

'This girl is way too close to his personal bubble.' Wayhem thought while he sneaked in closer while hidden so that the two don't notice his presence. As Wayhem got a good look at where he can see Lila and Adrien he witnesses Lila trying to kiss Adrien and touch him in places that is inappropriate while Adrien tries to pushed her away.

'What in the world?!' Wayhem thought as he grabbed his phone and made sure to turn off his flash before taking a few photos of Lila touching Adrien inappropriately.

"Now to upload this." Wayhem whispered as he quickly uploaded the photos on every social media he has letting the whole world know about Lila.

He then wrote a caption under the photos.

I have never witnessed the light of day when the famous Adrien Agreste model gets sexually harassed by another model during his photoshoot set. Why has no adult seen this happening? Does Gabriel Agreste hire models who can do stuff like this? Better yet does anyone know this is happening?

Once the photos were uploaded online it wasn't long before it had gone viral all over every social media. Since Wayhem has a huge following on his media accounts for being an Adrien Agreste fan the photos were not ignored and people believe those photos to be real then anything else.

At Marinette's place~

Marinette was busy helping her parents out in the bakery. She manage to finish her school assignments in time and thought why not spend some time with her parents during the busy days when the store is packed with orders and customers around.