Another lie? We already talked about this!

No one's POV

"Hello everyone I hope you all had a wonderful summer vacation." Mrs.Bustier greeted. Summer vacation ended and everyone was either happy or not so much to be back in school.

"Why did vacation have to end now?" Nino groaned as he lays his head on the desk.

"I wish we had more months off." Kim said.

"It was great Mrs.Bustier we had so much fun." Rose said cheerfully.

"That's wonderful Rose." Mrs.Bustier said.

"Hah as if these morons have anything interesting in their lives I bet non of them can't afford a trip to Hawaii." Chloe mocked as she and Sabrina laughed together.

"Come on Chloe it's the first day of school can't you be nice." Adrien looked at his childhood friend disapproved her behavior.

"Whatever." Chloe rolled her eyes and went back to texting on her phone.

"Now that everyone has settled we all need to give Lila a warm welcome of her return from the Kingdom of Achu." Mrs.Bustier said while she looked over at Marinette. Marinette winced from her lack of backbone teacher had against her. The only reason people like Mrs.Bustier is because she is a doormat.

"She promised me to get an internship." Alya said.

This is where Marinette decided to not listen to her classmates talking about Lila. Every request they needed it all about promises and sure things but none of that was true. Adrien on the other hand looked at Marinette not engaging the conversation so he went up to Marinette for support.

"I know you don't like seeing them talking about Lila but you know she has her ways of covering up her tracks." Adrien whispered.

"Funny how they are so quick to side with the new girl than someone who has had their back longer." Marinette whispered back.

"I also would want to test out if they would bother listening to me. They know how I have been shielded from the outside world majority of my childhood so it's pointless for me because they assume I wasn't taught anything about how the real world works." Adrien explained making Marinette sort laughing.

"Real world works huh? I bet none of them even think it's possible for Lila to do all these amazing things with her disabilities if she can't do a single homework in her life." Marinette joked as Adrien laughed alongside her.

"Hello everyone." The voice caught almost everyone's attention. Of course it was Lila who made her "grand" entrance into class as everyone gave her a warm welcome except Chloe, Adrien and Marinette.

"Here we go again." Marinette groaned quietly as she watched her friends ask Lila questions of how her summer vacation went. All the stories Marinette and Adrien could care less if she had fun in Hawaii, helped the homeless shelter or saved a dog from dying inside a heated car because they know these are lies. Nothing else than basic tales Marinette didn't want to explain over and over how it works if no one payed any attention to. Just when everything was going so well for everyone Lila said something Adrien and Marinette didn't want her to lie about.

"Guys I have something to tell you?" Lila said as she gained the eyes of everyone in the class.

"I'm Ladydragon." Lila of course lied but before anyone could say anything Marinette spoke.

"Absolutely not." Marinette rose from her seat already in action of what might happen but this time she decided to stand up against Lila before she starts another rumor.

"You are not Ladydragon." Marinette said as Lila got her fake tears in place.

"Marinette we talked about not hurting Lila." Mrs.Bustier spoke but Marinette ignored her words.