Naughty or Nice list? (Christmas Special)

Santa Claus' POV

"Ho ho ho Merry Christmas!" I said joyfully as I handed gifts to the good children. After the last year's Christmas I've been getting the respect I deserve.

"Now let's see who has been a good snowflake and who isn't." I said talking to Rudolph as I looked at the list of kids.

"It looks like we are traveling to Paris first thing Rudolph and deliver the presents to those who deserve it." I said as I got out my reading glasses and scanned through the nice and naughty list.

"Manon eh a bit rowdy but so far she listens to her elders when being scolded."

"Chloe still has a cold heart and never treats those around her good."

As I was talking to Rudolph about the children's good and naughty deeds they have been through during the year I happen to scroll an interesting pair of kids who I am a bit concerned whenever they both interact.

"Marinette is a good girl who does whatever she can even if most of her ideas are a bit extreme right Rudolph?" I asked my partner as Rudolph tilted his head confused.

"Marinette has troubles with another classmate of hers named Lila and so far the situation between them in not getting anywhere." I scratched my beard as I have kept an eye on what the problem is about.

"So far I have been keeping an eye on Lila because she is new to Paris and I was gathering some information to what her life and attitude is all about and she appears to be a two-face liar even worse than the Grinch stealing Christmas."

Rudolph choked eating grass by what I said as I chuckled by his reaction.

"She is bullying Marinette because she knows her lies and if she tries to out her she would make her life miserable and it appears to be working so far only half of the class believes Lila while the other half stays with Marinette."

Even having a good reputation to being a good person sometimes even good people get into risky situations no matter how difficult it may be.

No one's POV

The very next day.

Of course everyone was happy of what kind of gift they got. Clothes, toys, electronics you name it of course Santa will do his best to never upset the good kids but whose to say Santa doesn't give gifts to the naughty kids too.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A high pitched scream can be heard all over Paris.

Of course this scream altered Ladybug and Chat Noir thinking it was an akumatized victim. By the time they made it to the scene they find Shadowmoth's new akumatized victim.

"I'm Coal and I will make sure everyone will get a present made out of coal." The victim said as she created coal in her hand and started throwing them at Ladybug and Chat Noir.

"Looks like someone didn't like their gifts much eh M'Lady?" Chat joked.

"Yeah I wonder who then." Ladybug questions as they both fought off the villain.

After 15 minutes has passed Ladybug and Chat Noir saved Christmas yet again. When they find out it was Lila who was behind the mess Lila started throwing a fit.

"Someone placed left coal in my room." Lila cried.

Some people who were there whispered to each other knowing why. Lila's friends came up to her asking how and why.

"It was Marinette who left coal in my-"

"Marinette doesn't know where you live Lila so how can you be so sure she did?" Nathaniel asked crossing his arms.

Before anyone can say anything Santa laughed loudly catching everyone's attention.

"Ho ho ho I happen to leave coal for you kid if anything I have been keeping track of every kid in my list and you appear in the permanent naughty list." Santa declared as gasps filled the air.

"You broke into my house you monster!" Lila cried.

"You can say that but as bad as you make it sound I know you did the same. I've heard stories about you and their not very good and I'm not talking about the "trips" you went to I'm talking about how you treat people." Santa claimed.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Lila said.

"Oh yeah you have trouble remembering I will help you jog your memory. You broke into someone's locker for stealing your necklace when the evidence seem weak to place someone as a bad person." Santa said as some people knew who he was talking about.

"You are talking about Marinette? Please she isn't a good person Santa." Alix spoke.

"Yeah and I thought you give the good kids gifts not the bad ones." Ivan said.

"Don't worry Lila even if this so called "Santa" doesn't give you a gift we gave you ours." Rose smiled trying to cheer her up.

"Uh right." Lila faked smiled.

"Do you love them? Have you tried on the headband I bought you?" Mylene asked.

"Um yeah." Lila sweated a bit.

Santa looked at the garbage can seeing some opened presents and walked over to see what it was.

"Now who left these wonderful gifts here?" Santa said loud enough to catch the eyes of everyone.

Mylene, Rose, Ivan, Max, Kim and Sabrina gasped in shock recognizing that their gifts are in the trash.

"Ouch I'd hate to see the faces of those who sees their gifts in the trash after giving them to the person." Chat said as he noticed the expressions on the faces of his classmates.

"Lila you threw our gifts to you away?" Rose started tearing up.

"We thought you loved them." Mylene sounded heartbroken.

"I did-"

"Then why are they in the garbage!" Alix shouted as everyone circled around Lila.

Lila tried to make a run for it only to slip on ice and tumble down the sidewalk breaking leg in the process.

"I'm not s bad guy for hurting a child's wish they choose to do naughty deeds and their naughty deeds are returned to them." Santa looked at Ladybug and Chat Noir and waved goodbye to them.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" Santa said as he went on his sleigh and ordered his reindeer to fly.

Ladybug smiled watching Santa leave Paris.

"Looks like I got the best gift yet thank you Santa." Ladybug said softly.

_______________________________________

This chapter was a bit rough since I was busy this entire week. I hope you all had a great Christmas today.

I have a gift for you all and here it is!

Here is some art I made.

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠