Where did things go wrong?

No one's POV

Another day at College Françoise Dupont where we know what goes on in the life of teenagers. Socializing, working, hosting events, clubs you name it. That is what it is by what you hear from adults and from the exteriors of the school.

Yet there are some students who get away with everything without facing any consequences for their actions. The innocent who suffer from other's actions are to stay quiet otherwise it's detention. This is what the school has been lacking of and no one in the school would dare to speak up against them or even know wrong from right. Except one person who would actually speak against the school's treatment of their students point out the truths. No matter what if the person gets mad the truth stands and it's what matters the most than feelings. Of course we would be risking another akuma hurting the city but it's not the chance to run away from your punishment.

Luckily for Marinette Dupain-Cheng it the last year of highschool and every senior is preparing a lot of things before graduation. While her class was caught in Lila's fancy stories and barely made any connection with Marinette to social events because she might hurt Lila Marinette was sky rocketing her career at a young age. No one bothered to ask how she was doing or what she was up to only students from different classes asked her. Alya was only friends with Marinette to only keep an eye on her as for Adrien he is still sticking to his "high road" as usual. The only other person in class who stood aside next to Marinette was Nino.

Before the week of graduation everyone in Bustier's class were hyped. Everyone looking forward to finish school and start off their careers. Of course it's nothing out of the ordinary because they are just starting to look forward to their future careers. Lila on the other hand decided to prank/frame Marinette one last time before she won't see her anymore better yet hoping Marinette gets akumatized this time at the happiest moment of everyone's life.

As soon as she started walking into the class she does her usual routine.

"Hey since we are almost finished why don't we don't we do something together?" Lila said "innocently".

"You're right Lila what you have in mind?" Alya and the other in the class agreed.

"I've seen other classes pulling pranks on their classmates since it's senior prank." Lila suggested as she watched everyone's reaction.

"That's a great idea!" Kim pumped his fist up in the air.

"Don't tell me you are gonna do another of your stupid pranks Kim!" Alix warned.

"No this time it will be good if you know what I mean." Everyone in the room looked at him trying to understand what he means.

"I mean we prank on Marinette. You know to get back at her for what she has done to Lila. Think of it as a goodbye message that she let her jealousy get the best of her." Kim explained the situation. Nino who had been listening to everything started typing away on his phone. No one knows that Nino is still friends with Marinette and Nino pretends he is listening to music with his headphones but he actually is listening into the conversation the class talks about. An undercover spy Nino would call himself as.

"Why not put the frogs from Ms.Mendelive's class in her bag?" Kim suggested as the class laughed.

"Trust me that would be good but Ms.Mendelive always has the keys locked away in a security safe because of last time when someone took her frogs and that person got expelled for it." Alix reminds the class.

"Why not let Lila pick whatever prank to do on Marinette. Besides it's just a prank and Lila won't get in trouble for anything but Marinette would." Ivan said.