Chapter 8

After a fantastic dinner we were back in our room, getting ready for bed

After a fantastic dinner we were back in our room, getting ready for bed. One big bed for us to share. I couldn't wait to actually have this much space just for the two of us. It was much bigger than the beds at the college, but this was also intended for two people. And those people were now us.

I jumped into the bed and pulled the big duvet up to my chin. "I want to live in this bed and never leave it."

Astral laughed and slid his shirt over his head. "They'll call you bed-boy."

I snorted and then sobered. "Hey Astral, do you ever..." I stopped.

"Do I ever what?" he asked as he ran his fingers through his hair, undoing the knots in it. It always got so tangled.

"Do you ever feel like it's weird when people call you a boy?"

He raised a brow at me. "Uh, no, can't say I do. Do you?"

I sat up and shrugged a shoulder. "I don't know."

He frowned and sat down on the bed. "Do you want me to stop?"

I shrugged again, with both shoulders this time. "I don't know."

He crawled into the bed properly and sat down in front of me. I crossed my legs so he wouldn't sit on them. He took both of my hands in his, looking down at them. One of my knuckles was completely miscoloured from when I had broken it as a child. His thumb ran over the knuckle very softly and then he looked back up at me.

"It doesn't really change anything, does it?" he asked with a low voice.

"I don't think it does. We're still friends. I'm still me."

He nodded and smiled. "Yeah. But do you wanna be a girl?" He cringed a little. He was not interested in girls whatsoever. He had made that abundantly clear many times.

"No," I snorted. "I just don't... Think I'm a boy either."

Astral leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my cheek, moving to my mouth, gracing it with another kiss. "Tell me when you know what you are."

I couldn't help but smile. "I will."

He kissed me again, deepening it this time. He hadn't put on a shirt and I revelled in getting to touch his skin. It was so soft.

I moved so I could lay down and Astral moved with me. He was so soft and careful with me. I felt as I was made glass in his hands. Especially when he slid my nightshirt off me and kissed his way down my chest, his hands very gently running over my ribs. His lips felt like silk on my skin as he moved further down. His fingers snuck under my undergarments, sliding down my thighs.

He kissed my thigh and grabbed me.

"Astral!" I exclaimed grabbing his hair. "What are you doing?"

"I said, I'd repay you. So, let me." He smiled wickedly and then took me in his mouth. I whimpered loudly and shoved my face into the pillow.

I thought his mouth was silk before, but that was nothing compared to this. It was mind-numbingly amazing, and feeling his head go up and down under my hand buried in his soft hair just made it better.