Chapter 14

Astral kissed me

Astral kissed me. Very passionately. I kissed him back with the same ferocity. He had been on his best behaviour all day and he deserved to be rewarded. My body wasn't aching as much as it had been before, though now it ached for something else entirely.

I had grown too used to having him close. Too used to his touches, his affection. So much I was addicted. I only wanted to feel his hands all over me. I wanted him to kiss my skin, really take advantage of how sensitive it was.

It didn't take us long before our bodies were all tangled up. Astral was on top of me, kissing me, slowly moving his hips back and forth. I had such a hard time staying quiet. I was clawing at his back, moving with him as much as I could.

I was insatiable. When he was this close, I only wanted him closer, even when he physically couldn't get any closer.

He groaned and grabbed my thigh, steadying himself against me as he let loose. I took his face in my hands, forcing him to watch me. It helped him. He always lost it when our eyes met. I was expecting him to finish, but instead he shoved his free hand under me and pulled me up with him, so I was in his lap. I was so surprised I didn't even know what to do. Astral grabbed my hips and showed me though.

I couldn't have him watch me now. I pressed my forehead to his shoulder, wrapping my arms around him. I muffled myself against his skin, trying to not sound too ridiculous, but it was hard. All I wanted was to completely lose control. And why couldn't I? Wasn't this supposed to be the one time I could lose control?

I stopped holding back. I grabbed his hair and kissed him, moaning into his mouth. He moved under me, kissing me back as his hands ran over my body. It felt as if he was showing his appreciation to it, despite all its flaws. When it was just the two of us, the flaws didn't matter as much. Nothing really mattered beyond what we were feeling.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I threw my head back, letting it all run through me. I could feel Astral's eyes on me, but I didn't let that stop me. I just let myself enjoy the pleasure rolling over my body and how it left me boneless.

Astral hadn't been far behind and I felt him. I tried to move a little which made Astral whimper. He looked up at me, panting hard.

"You're amazing," he said and softly kissed me.

"You're not so bad either," I snorted against his lips.

"Brat," he laughed and got us down on the bed again. He was on top of me, resting his cheek on my chest. "Sun and stars, I needed this."

"Me too."

"I reckon we'll sleep very well tonight."

"You planning on sleeping?"

He looked up and I smirked at him. "Oh, so this is just an interim for you?"

"Are you tired?" I asked, laughing.

Mars Can't Die (Nebula Series, Book 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara