"I got to tell you something"

I had a bit of a problem getting this chapter started, but HEY ITS HERE!!!!!!!!

So anyways I got my first dedication by BoredStonedInsomniac so as a Thank You im dedicating this chapter to this cute Kitten :3 and guys, read BoredStonedInsomniac stories, they are awesome, i find myself anticipating for the next updates on the stories. So READ 'Insomniac's stories also, they are the bomb :3

////////////////////////////////

I opened my eyes and saw that I was laying down staring up at a beautiful full moon. It was big and shine nightly in the night sky.

I continued to lay there listening to the wind blowing, the swaying of the branches of the trees, and the crickets chirping in the distance. It was relaxing and calming. It felt right to be here on the ground out in the open.

I heard the sound of movement besides me, turning towards the sound i saw that it was the same wolf that I have been dreaming about for the past week.

I was told that where I am right now it's actually the Spirit Land of our wolfs. That when we are in our human form the wolf is living here, awaiting our call to them, the same being when we turn into the wolf.

The first time I came here was by accident. I wasn't suppose to have yet found the land. It seemed that my wolf had called to me. Had let me in, but the ruler of this land had found out and, kicked me out till I was ready to actually be here. Henceforth reason being here was that I knew what I was, and had to undergo my first transformation on a full moon, but firstly I had to find my mate. They, my parents (the adoptive one of course) and my new found brother, told me that I must have already met them. 'Cause then my wolf wouldn't be able to call to me. All I hoped that my mate was Danny.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt my wolf lick my face, nuzzling my cheek afterwards. I chuckled and started to run my hand through its fur. It was weird knowing that the creature in front of me was actually a part of me.

"Hey there boy, how you been?" I said speaking to the wolf.

The wolf just laid down next to me resting his he'd on my chest, placing one of his paws over my chest.

"That's good boy. I'be been thinking... Who could be our mate? I hope it's Danny, but aren't werewolf suppose to mate with other werewolf?"I asked him.

The wolf just gave what seemed like a groan.

"Yeah, probably right. I shouldn't worry to much. Hey! I just remembered that I haven't named you yet, Aaron, my brother, told me that he named his wolf, just like every were- does, when he first transformed, but I think it wouldn't hurt to give it to you now" I told the wolf, when I said name the wolf's ear twitched causing me to smile.

"Ok let's see..." I started to say names out loud only having the wolf either growl softly, or give a similar sound to a scoff. After a few names, I must have said a name he liked cause he perked up, looking at me with his ears standing up. "Oh you liked that name now boy don't you?" I asked him and in respond he howled. Laughing I said "Alright it's official your name would be --"

My alarm clock was blaring loudly close to my ear, causing me to grab it and throwing it across my room nearly hitting a head that stuck its way through the door.

"Shit, Alex! Watch it, you almost hit my head with that thing." said Aaron walking in fully to my room.

"We'll serves you right for trying to peak in my room, Aaron." I said slightly amused, covering my head with my pillow.