The Hunter Lord

>>> Alex's POV>>>

I felt tired. Weak. And I was starving!!! Gah I haven eaten before I was but I was... *gasp* I remembered everything. Me at the house with my family, my brother and dad going out to get some last minute things, hearing the front door slam open, mother yelling for me to get out, me running then pain finally darkness.

I opened my eyes quickly, only to find out that I can't see at all. To dark in here.

** Use your eyes boy.**

~I am using my eyes you wolf!!~

** Not those eyes, my eyes!! Wolf eyes you big nucklehead**

~ you do know that you technically just called yourself a nucklehead to right? You know us sharing the same body and all...~

**dont remind me... Anyways use them to see better**

~in case you don't know I have no idea how to do that, yet!!!!~

** ^sigh^ alright close your eyes first,** -I did what told **now remember how I look like, - I saw us in the same field when I first saw my wolf only it was inside the forest- good now just focused on my eyes, great now open your eyes**

I finally opened my eyes and took a quick breath in, due to what I saw in the room I was in.

~ W-what's all of that?~ I asked him

** it's what can hurt us the most being painful but not actually killing us**

A sudden change in lighting made me stop from asking why they need that as I snapped my eyes shut. Opening them back I saw dull again, due to it being still half dark and my eyes returning to human vision.

"We'll it seems that the little wolf is awake now. How did you sleep?" A male voice asked sarcastically-happy.

When I didn't answer, I heard a flick of a switch causing to be a loud scraping sound to be heard above, as light filled the room from the retractable roof.

"I asked you a question mutt!!" He yelled at me as I felt a sharp sting from my left side.

I yelled at pain, making me look at him, only to cause for my eyes to widen as saucers.

~W-What? It c-cant be...~

He laughed at my reaction caressing the strange weapon in his hand with a sinister smile on his face. "Surprised? So I was when I found out that you were the 'all mighty wolf'" he said mockingly "but that only encouraged me more to have you where you are right now," he said motioning with his hand the room we were in, he was going to say more when a phone rang, he scowled and picked it up.

"What Adam?!... I am sure that wont happen... Because it doesn't seem he can yet... Don't worry they will never find him... By then he be lost to them... Haha we should it is a day to celebrate... The celebration of finally being able to make vanquish the paranormal world for ever this time... That be the day we will go down in history, well got to go, my little wolf here is feeling lonely now, see ya later Adam" he looked at me as he hanged up, and laughed at my face of confusion.

"You still have no idea of who you are right? Hahah, that's so pathetic. No one has told you, we'll I won't be the one to tell you... Yet that is" he said laughing as he walked away "we'll I be back later for some... Fun" laughing louder as he went out the door.

~W-why is he here? Out of all of the people in the world, why him?!~

**Because... He's the Hunter Lord**

~The Hunter Lord?~

**The organization that killed our family, our pack, his father almost wiped out our tribe. If it wasn't for your adoptive parents, we would of been dead.**

"Still out of all people, he's the only one that knows exactly how to hurt me" I said to myself.

--------------

A/N

It's been long since I haven't updated, but decided to finish this book so I can start the second one, Agee more chapters then its the end.

Well comment on who you think it is.... I did a lot of time skipping since I didn't want to write that, I'll add them somehow, and when they are needed...

Well hope y'all enjoy!!!