First Meeting (part2/2)

We last left Alex bumping into someone running in the locker room at the schools gym. so lets find out who it was now.

-------------------------------------------

Quick recap....

I was going to be late and if i'm even a fraction of a second late Coach William would make everyone run 6 laps around the track and i dont want to be the blame for it. So i ran inside towards the locker room making it in time, and just as great my day has been going i bump into someone.

I muttered a quick 'sorry' when i noticed who it was.

It was...

Chapter 1 part 2
It was Alice Crabapple

My thoughts of why she was in the boys locker room was cut short when I noticed that the locker room was filled with girls. I must have took the wrong door when I came dashing in.

It took a while for us to register what was going on so once it clicked the girl i bump into just let out a banshee screen which in seconds one of the female coaches came rushing in and saw me there all i manage to say "Oh boy now I'm in trouble."

After having my face red as a tomato, which I though would permanently be the new color of my face, the principal left me off with just a lecture, lucky.

"...Just make sure it doesn't happen again Alex alright?"

"Yes Mrs.Martinez" I nervously muttered out surprisingly loud enough.

I got out of the principal office after being lectured how inappropriate and ungentlemanly it was of going inside. Now our principal is a great person, you can get along with her just fine, i say shes as a loving as a mother, but just stay on her good side cause then you wished you never did anger her.

I was walking down the hall not actually paying any attention to were i was walking. I started to think about my own parents. Sure they loved me and all but they held high expectations from me, they expected me to be a perfect child. They were strict mostly due to the fact that we had a 'reputation' to live by, they didn't want anything that just might ruin that. That being one of many reasons i haven't told my parents about me being attracted to guys.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when i felt someone crashed into me which caused me to loose my balance. I was gonna fall but the person who crashed into me caught me before I even touched the ground, pulling me into him. i was gonna yell at him to watch where he was going but i couldn't utter a word when my eyes locked with his.

I was left speechless as I stared at a pair of the most beautiful ocean blue eyes.

>>>>Danny's POV>>>>

"Have you found yours yet?" Kevin asked me as he was driving me and Olivia

"Not yet" i replied

"Well don't worry you will soon enough" he said smiling as he rested his hand on Olivia, his mate "remember something Danny" he stated firmly "never let anyone get in between you and your mate, no matter what."

Some other packs might say that the way Kevin is talking to me is not a very appropriate way to talked to, the reason being that I'm the alpha of my pack. But i have know Kevin way long before i was named alpha, besides hes my beta so he gets some lack in his leash. My whole family consists of werewolves, but some of them were not to begin with, some where turned by their mates. It was against the law sort of speak to turn a human if they were the mate to someone who was a werewolf.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Kevin called me.

"Sorry bro what was that you were saying?"

" I was saying to get your lazy ass out of my car, we're here at the school now." I just laughed at his remark.

Which in reply got him his car door getting slammed close.

"Did you just slammed my car door on purpose now?" he chided lightly

"Gasp, Kevin Gabler, how can you think little old me could do such thing" i replied faking hurt.

He just laughed it out taking Olivia by her hand "See ya during lunch man" he yelled as he was leading her towards the entrance, i just nodded in agreement.

--------

"Dude guess what i just heard!" an excited Kevin yelled in my ear which caused me to flinch away from him.

"Dude! I'm not deaf, you don't have to yell it in my ear!" i snapped at him.

"Well someone is Mr.Grouchy,what's gotten into you?" He asked me which was true I never am moody or snap at him like that I have no idea what is wrong with me. All morning i have been acting weird not myself. something is agitating my wolf for some reason but i don't know why or what. "Look I'm sorry OK? i just haven't been my self lately.'

'I know I've noticed that too, what you think it is? Some danger?" he asked worriedly

"No nothing of that sort, my wolfs to calm for it to be that." I shrugged. " Anyways what you heard?"

"Oh yeah so at the beginning of second period during gym, this guy came rushing in cause he was almost late, and everybody knows that the Coach is very punctual one millisecond late and thats it laps for everyone, so anyways the guy comes running in and guess what happened next?" he asked me with a smile in his face.

I groaned " i dont know... he slipped and fell on his butt?" i said without actually caring

"No, but that would have been funny to watch, he ran into the girls locker room" he managed to say before he burst out laughing.

I chuckled a bit before saying "So what happened next?"

"well one of the girls screamed, and a coach went to check what was wrong, boy was he beet red when he came out of there, straight to the principal office."

"Well hopefully he doesn't..." i trailed off when my wolf started to smell a scent that was alluring to the both of us " Um hey ill catch you later." i told him leaving before he could answer.

I didn't know where i was heading, but I knew wherever I was heading the scent was getting stronger. I came running around a corner were i crashed into somebody, me being a werewolf i quickly regained my balance, but saw the person i crashed into was going to fall, quickly reaching for them i pulled them to my chest.

Who ever i had against my chest looked up to say something but stopped. it was then i noticed it was a guy, and he was staring at me with his green eyes.

I started back, and my wolf growl pleasingly, that's when I knew that the alluring scent belonged to my mate, the guy no this guy in my arms the one that I'm holding in my arms is my mate. I've found my mate, with my wolf content i couldnt help but smile.