Spirit World

Its been what feels like months tha i have been chained against this wall, only thing that has kept me sane is my wolf talking to me, not letting me go telling me how he will make everyone that has hurt us and our family pay.

Ive been having the same reaquring dream, where im dragged or better yet forced into the woods, only this time it feels as if my human spirit is being dragged out of my body yet i dont feel fear of it. Its like its something i should be doing at a time like this. Ive have mentioned this to my wolf, Micah (dont rememeber ifi named the wolf ut Micah would be the name now) but he doesn't know anything about it but tells me to relax and just let go.

One night on a full moon, the sky alight with stars and no clouds at all, after being tortured for the umpteen times since my capture I fell unconscious as always only this time I didn't fall to darkness. As I lost images of my cell they were quickly replaced by a beautiful view green canopy and the greenest grass I've ever seen.
Everything felt warm and serene, peaceful, the air felt pure, no signs of pollution.

I slowly started to walk towards the edge of the forest carefully peering inwards. The forest looked inviting as if it was saying 'come in.'

I stepped into the forest and was immediately transported deeper into the woods, yet I was calm, somehow I knew that the forest has taken me to the place I need to be. Letting my senses guide me as I walked absentmindedly on an unseen path; I came up to a great opening, a clearing, and in the middle of it was a spring with a giant juniper tree in the middle.

"Beautiful," I said as I walked towards it.

~Thank you~

I stopped in my tracks, looking about for the voice. "Hello? Who's there."

~I'm only the queen of this realm you are in~

"Realm? What do u mean?"

~Come towards the tree and I shall answer all your questions~

I did as I was told, only stopping before the spring to test the water and finding it pleasantly to my liking I stepped in feeling re-energized immediately.

Once I reached the land where the tree was rooted I could finally see that it was starting to sprout flowers, many bids filled the nude branches of the majestic tree.
~please have a seat and all your questions would be answered~
************
Eli, as I came to call her, is the queen of the spirit world as she told me this place was.A place where spirits lived in peace. At first I didn't see them, but as the queen, Eli, said that it was safe, I saw them.

All shapes and size, variations of colors, some resembling humans and animals others creatures I've never seen. Some gathered around us while others went with I presume was their normal life's.

"Alex," she called out to me as I was watching the spirits floating about the land I turned to the sound of the voice and saw her for the first time she was regal, all the looks and adornment of a queen, her face resembled that of a caring mother yet that of a woman who has face hardships and burdens and a few battles herself, "you must endure what the Hunters do. I know it be hard but know this. Not all Hunters see their cause as others do. They know what you are and what it would mean if you were to die. They will do whatever to keep you alive and see you free," She said as she walked towards me.

"But how will I know who to trust?" I asked a bit frighten yet happy to know not all where evil.

"They all bear a mark. A mark only you know of. These are the ones you should trust."

"But what else would help me to find out..." I started to say but felt my body weakening "ugh, what's -- ugh, happening?"

"They are near your torturers, your spirit is being pulled back don't fight it or it be more painful, let go and relax," she said reminding me of what Micah told me.

"But wait what other thing will help me know," I said as everything started to blur.

And right before the last light went out I heard her say "their soul," and as quickly as I came to this world I returned to the material world. The world where everything is dark and painful.

I came face to face with my demise, my long hateful enemy since childhood.

"Well good morning," he said with a sinister smile, "ready for some fun now," as he reached for an instrument I came to fear.

End of Book 1

////////////////////////////////////////////
Well I decided to end the book here, but don't worry more is to come, can't have Alex being trapped in this situation now.

So look for Book 2 of
Cries Of Wolf
The Hunters Within