A Date With Wolf (Part 1)

YES!!!!!! Another update. 

So enjoy for those who are reading this 

/////////////////////////////////////////////

>>>Alex's POV>>>

A week passed by when my friends stayed the night, luckily that Luzia and Raymond never left so Sarah couldn't confront me about 'Mr. Ocean eyes' the name i gave him due to his eyes being the most captivating feature he has, I mentally sighed contently starting to fantasise about him that is until, I was rudely socked on my shoulder taking me away from my fantasy before it even began, by none other than Sarah. I just looked at her and gave her the 'what-do-you-want' face, which in respond she pointed to her phone, knowing what she meant i pulled out my phone and looked at the text in the screen: 

S: Dude your drooling

which made me reach for my face, and true to her words, i wasn't drooling -.-' ~ I hate it when she does that ~ i thought, my phone vibrated which made me jump and make a sound in surprised, luckily no one paid any attention to me.

S: Now about that intense staring contest between you and Danny what was that about?

I knew that sooner or later she would confront me about this, but i prayed it would have been later.

D: Nothing... and how do you know his name?  What can i say?  I was curious in how she learned his name. feeling the familiar vibration I read the text

S: I have a class with him, and we got paired as partners, don worry i know his yours ;)

I just rolled my eyes and sent her my reply

D: -.- Shut up.... He can never be mine... he's straight ;-;

S: Don't be to sure about that.....

D: What do you mean by that?

S: You'll find out soon enough ;)

~She knows something... The wink tells it all~  -.-' 

I didn't even try to get her to spill it out knowing that she wouldn't tell me, no matter how much i whined and beg. i sometimes think she does that on purpose just to see me beg. So i decided to pay attention to the rest of the class, even though we were studying the Chinese version of  "Romeo and Juliet" called "Butterfly Lovers"  even though that these two stories have some difference. 

The rest of the morning went pretty fast and blurry, all i could think of was what did Sarah mean by i'll find out soon enough. with my head spiraling in many directions, i decided to whatever she had plan better be worth the secrecy. Knowing her, it had to be something having to do with me. With my tray of food in my hand ready to go to the table i usually sat at, I was tripped, causing me to fall forward into my tray down to the floor. The event caused an uproar of laughter, i turned around still on the floor and saw that it was Kevin pointing and laughing at me, his friends giving him high-fives, patting him on his back. I just got up and ran past everyone, not wanting the tears to fall while i was inside the hell hole of a cafeteria. I ran through the school doors. I ran with tears in my eyes threatening to fall anytime, they made my vision blurry so i dint know where i was heading all that cared was to get away from the school.

I finally couldn't hold back any longer. I let them fall. With every tear that fell, I let my pains and worries fall with them. With every tear, it seemed as if my body was cleansing itself from all the bottled up emotions from all those years ago. I don't know how long i cried, i don't know if my friends ran out to catch me, I just let them fall, soon my body grew tired, and i fell unconscious slumped back against a tree.