First Meeting (part 1/2)

First time writing a story so, I might not make sense in some paragraph ( or any .-.) but either way ill try my best.

this is a BoyxBoy, Boy love (BL), gay, what ever u want to call it so be cautious may contain material that u wont find appealing.

This is gonna be a short chapter so, dividing it in two parts.

This whole story i dedicate it to my most perverted friend ever, thanks to her i turned perverted just like her :3 Thanks alot "N"

Thiis Story is completly made up, any actual likeness or description of real people are purely coincedential. This story came completly from the depths of my once so innocent mind ;3

Anyways.... ENJOY BOYS AND GIRLS ^_^

-------------------------------------

Cries of Wolf

Chapter 1

"... ALEX!" someone yelled at me, which caused me to snap out of the trance i was, i turned towards the front of the classroom to see Mr. Tanner, my English teacher was staring at me.

"Glad you decided to rejoin us down on earth Alex," he said making the class break into a chuckle which in response makes me shrink inwardly due to the unwanted attention.

The bell rang fortunately before he could humiliate me any further. Quickly gathering my things I practically ran out the door, making a bee line straight to my locker, glad i made it there with not bumping into anybody, being something that i don't need right now.

Getting my stuff for my next class I started to proceed down the hall when i was roughly pushed against the lockers, causing my head to smash against one of the locks on one of the lockers. Turning my head and saw that it was Derek, one of the jocks and the main person to make my life a living hell.

" Oh I'm sorry, didn't see you there" he says in a fake apologetic tone, which cause his friends behind him to laugh. Not wanting to cause any more of a ruse for me I tried to get away only to be shoved once more harshly before I was left alone.

I was going to be late and if i'm even a fraction of a second late Coach William would make everyone run 6 laps around the track and i dont want to be the blame for it. So i ran inside towards the locker room making it in time, and just as great my day has been going i bump into someone.

I muttered a quick 'sorry' when i noticed who it was.

It was...

-----------------------------------------

Ok stopping here for now, sorry i know itsa very shorth chapter but since its my first time writing ANY kind of story genre and an actuall story with chapter decided to stop here for now. part 2 coming later.

so who do u think he just bump into?

Heres some hints:

1) The annoying jerkwad bully Derek

2) The coach

3) the person hes destine to be

or

4) None of the above