The Hunters

>>DANNY"S POV>>

A group of my pack was patroling the borders, with recent reports of Hunters appearing in mass numbers is strange. My group came up to a campsite of them talking, telling my group to listen to see if they can learn why they are here. We hid in the shadows, lurking and listening to anything of importance.

"... We need to find him," said one of the men i was near stopping to listen to more of the conversation " it's the only way we could take them all out, he's the link to them all.'

One of the other men scoffed, shaked his head and told the other guy " Come on Peter, it wont be as easy, i heard he's suppose to be the strongest alpha of them all, not even the wolf elders could command him."

"Well Xavier, the thing is i heard that his old pack somehow manage to place a seal, so his basically human. He's weak, we could easily overpower him, and take him, if not we could always use his family to get to him."

"Fine, but we still have a problem: that being we dont know how he look likes, heck not even his name, i still dont know why De- erm... i mean Mr. X sent us here without knowing who it is."

"Thats not entirely true, "said a person coming very close to were i was hidding, making me freeze in place, as he continued to walk not noticing me, " we know his name, it be fairly easy to find him, since this is a small town, its bound that everyone knows each other."

"Alright, we got that, so whats his name Jay?" asked the guy i presumed was Peter, asked Jay.

"Alex, Alex Knight" he said.

I froze. ~Did, did, he just say~, "Alex Knight? Doesnt he go to Wolfspeak High School?"

"Yeah, thats him, actually as we speak they are heading over to his house, once i found out his name i sent it to the principla of the school, and well he sent some people over there."

~It was him~

*They're going for our mate!* my wolf yelled, which made me growl loudly, "What the--!?" I turned around and ran fast, telling the pack to back to the house quickly. I was bounding through the forest, as i saw Alex's home i started to shift when i saw all the lights in the house on.

Completly shifting to human as I stopped infront of the door. As i raised my hand to ring the doorbell, I froze once again. The door seemed to be forced open, lightly pushing the door open, I cautiously stepped in, and sniffed the air.

~Blood!!? Nononononono, please dont~ I fully entered, quickly, and saw the whole house destroyed, and saw blood stains in the carpet, making me panic even more, I followed the scent to the back of the house, as i went further in the stronger the sent got. I came up to a door that lead to the basement, i stood frozen in place as the worst passed through my mind.

My hand shakingly reached for the door knob and opened it and i was hit with the raw smell of blood. It was too much not even my wolf could strand the smell of it as it lingered in the air. I went down the stairs cautiously hearing for any sign of life. As i came to the last step i hear hard breathing and a weak heart beat.

I came down and saw that it was Alex's mother, rushing over i askede her what happened.

"Th-they took him, They took Alex. They must n-not achi-achive wh-what they plan t-to d-do." she said.

"What plan?!" I farntically asked her, but she had exerted herself and passed out from lack of energy and lose of blood.

----

>>

*Day Kidnapped*

My mom and I were in the kitchen preparing the family dinner where Danny's family would come and have the ceremony for him to officially take me as his mate.

I being the OCD, PMS (you can thank Sarah for pointing that out, hate her) and being a nervousness wreck I had to have everything as neat as possible.

"Alex!" My mom yelled at me as I was running around the kitchen as the Tasmanian devil does in the Looney Toons cartoons "Calm down, we have all day, the ceremony isn't till 9 o' clock and it's just 4:30 pm we still have time."

"I know I just want everything to go perfect, I mean not only is this when he marks me as his for life but also it's like my wedding day, so less talking more stirring momma" I said as my mom just shakes her head with a slight smile on her face.

After a few moments of silence my mom asks " where's your brother by the way, I thought he said he was going to help us with this?"

"Oh I asked him to go and buy himself proper clothing for the ceremony" I said causally.

"I thought he didn't liked to go shopping for clothes?" My mom asked thoughtfully.

"He doesn't but I told him if he didn't then I would never leave him alone, and when that didn't work 'cause he said he would love to spent time with his baby brother, I gave him the puppy eyes and I managed to break him down," I said smiling happily.

My mom laughed loudly saying that no one could resist my puppy eyes. Which made my smile even bigger.

It was 7 o'clock when we had almost completed preparing everything all that was left was to place the food in the oven for it to cook in time of the party.

We were about to place everything in the oven ( we have a big kitchen by the way, about the size of a full professional chef kitchen) when we heard a crash at the front door.

My mom was the first to react as she quickly pushed me down as I heard a gun go off.

"Alex run!" My mom yelled at me as people in combat gear came crashing through the kitchen door.

I being in a state of panic didn't move till she pushed me once again out of the way of another bullet, I looked at her and saw the she had somehow picked up a AK 47 rifle and other weapons.

Once again my mom yells for me to run and I quickly respond this time, making a mad dash to the back door and just as I got through it I felt a prick on my neck and went down, my body limp and numb, I couldn't move at all. Suddenly I saw a pair of black combat boots in front of my field of vision and hands picking me up and tossing me over their shoulders, last thoughts I had were to Danny to help me.

-----------

Alright took me long enough, but with my classes then the lack of wifi and time I couldn't actually finish this chapter, so next update will be unknown, but 2+ chapters till end of book 1, then making book 2 where Either Alex is saved or something, might go with something so yeah .-. Enjoy this chapter .-.