Eyes In The Forest

Another upload YAY!!!! ^_^

Ok so i had some writer block on this one, but still managed to write something up, so hope yall enjoy this chapter.

Please... PLEASE COMMENT

I want to know what yall think about this, give me pointers, ideas (will get the Chapter dedicated to you) 

Onward my fellow reader and enjoy your BoyxBoy action filled adventures

:3  ^_^ ^w^  B3)

/////////////////////////////////////////

Previously in Cries of Wolf

"What?! I wasn't... It... Uhm" I looked away and saw through one of the floor to ceiling windows, Danny coming down the hall. I just followed him with my eyes, my heart beating fast ~how can it with one look I get like this, he's not even gay, let alone bi.~ He then looked straight at me and smiled like he did earlier, making me blush, then looked away making a mistake by looking towards Sarah and saw a glint of understanding in her eyes.

~Shit she knows something, gotta think quick. What!?... Crap say it about loud stupid.~ "... What?" ~ooohhh yeah playing it cool.~

"Nothing nothing..." She said abruptly with a knowing smile.

~crap... -.-' why did I thought she'll leave it alone she never does~

/////////////////////////////////////////

>>>Alex'sPOV>>>

It was after school now, I somehow managed to get away from answering Sarah's never ending questions; relating to, the little 'moment' as she put it, Danny and me shared. I, trying my best, ignored most questions by not answering them.

Arriving home with nothing epically talk-worthy happened. I arrived home calling out for my parents. Hearing my mom calling me from the kitchen I made my way over there.

"Hey mom" I said as I went over and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek "where's dad?"

" Oh, i almost forgot, your father and i are going out of town," she told me while i looked at her surprised.

" What? For what?" i asked a bit irritatedthat i just found out. Not that I'm used to it, they always do this to me. They always leave me out of everything, and i don't find out till the last minute. And every-time i asked the for what, they always reply 'we'll tell you later.'

" Its business related don't worry, we'll tell you later, hun," see what i mean? and they also reply with 'your not old enough, yet' I'm like,I'm 16 for crying out loud, i think I'm old enough to handle anything. I just huffed at her respond and grumpily replied "fine, I'm going up to my room now."when your leaving?' i asked, not that i cared... as much, just wanted were to know when they leave. " In acouple of hours, ill be meeting up with your father at the airport.'

~as always, I'm the last to know right mother~ i though to my self, then headed up the stair after mumbling an "alright"

"oh and sweetie?" my mom chirped.

I stopped halfway towards up the stairs not wanting to looked back at her "Yeah mom?" i sighed " I'm calling you a caretaker," in other word a babysitter, great I'm stuck here now with god knows who of a creep, she started to laugh due to the face of annoyance i was making, "I'm kidding i know your old enough to stay home alone, just no wild parties' she said with a wink.

I just stared at her with a pout "Dang i was this close" i said jokenly, like i would do such thing"Well can I at least have some of my friends over?" i hopefully asked her shell say yes.

"Sure you can" she surprisingly said, i was baffled she rarely lets me have friends over especially when they aren't home, but quickly snapped out of it "Kay mom thanks, ill call them right now" i excitedly said as i bounded up the stair and into my room.