A Date With Wolf (Part2)

Part two of A Date With Wolf

Took me a while to update but i finally managed today.

i had like about half of this done but got a bad case of writers block syndrome but finally managed to know what to write so YAY, heres the second part of " A Date With Wolf"

Enjoy people ^_^

Comment and Vote

PLZ GUYS ;~;

/////////////////////////////////////////

Previously in Cries Of Wolf:

I got out of the car, blushing like crazy, he didn't leave till i was inside the door of my house, where i waved good-bye to him, as i closed the door.

"I have a date" i said to my self out-loud, it felt strange to say those words, especially the word 'Date'.

But somehow i still couldn't find the reason ~why am i feeling lonely. That vivid dream, it felt so real~ i shake my head clearing it, not worrying about that at the moment.

"I got a date with Danny Wolf" I said out-loud to my self excitedly.

////////////////////////////////////

FRIDAY NIGHT

>>>Danny's POV>>>

I was nervous. Which wasn't me. I could be stern, strong, and ambitious when it came concerning members of the pack, which of course was my job as Alpha. I wouldn't even have to be the Alpha till a couple of years later, but since my father was killed by some of The Hunters,which only, as they put it 'bring justice' to those who cross an invisible line. I think its just a bucket full of BS, they did what they wanted to us myths. Werewolves, Vampires, Nymphs, Witches, all of them had to keep hidden if they wanted to live. Once they found out your secret, you had to watch your back constantly.

"Hey..." said a voice, that i haven't heard in a while may i add, that managed to snap me out of my bickering train of thoughts. I was surprised that i unconsciously made it to his house and standing in-front of him. I smiled when i saw him just standing there nervously, as if trying to think what else to say.

"Hey yourself," i said huskily leaning down to his ear " Ready for our date today?" i asked him as i gave his earlobe a light bite, making him shiver a bit letting out a low moan, to my satisfaction i straighten up looking down at his flushed face.

"I... uhmm... I... uhmm " he stuttered blushing, he seemed to give up and just went to nodding his head vigorously. Which caused me to let out a small chuckle at his enthusiasm. He yelled to his parents that he was leaving already, which they responded with the usual parental respond 'Have fun', 'don't forget your curfew' etc. With that he closed the door, and we headed to my car. With me smiling all they way.

"So are you ready?" i asked him as soon as we set off to our first part of our date together.

"Uhmm... Yeah cant wait"he asked nervously smiling while blushing slightly.

"I love it when you blush" i told him smiling, which only made him blush harder.

"So where are we going for our date?" he asked.

---------

>>>Alex's POV>>>

"That my pup" he started to say only to stop to give me a kiss on my cheek, which only made me blush and give him a small smile " is a surprise" he finish when he pulled back.

~wait, did he call me pup?~ voicing my thoughts i asked him "why did you call me pup?"

"Well your small, cute, adorable, and I have this urge to just pick you up and snuggle up close to you" he said pinching my cheek. Slapping his hand away I glared at him and told him "Don't, pinch my cheek" i said it with a pout on my face. I heard a low growl coming from his side, I turned my head towards him giving him a questioning "Did you, just growl?" i asked him slowly.