I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 18

• Dedicated to Jess

Sorry its taken so long to upload my computers been playing up and annoying the hell out of me and Jess & Christina have been bugging me for ages to upload and seeing as i didnt want to die i had to do as i was told so this chapter is for those two bananas called Jessica Bieber and Christina.. um... Christina doesnt-have-an-OTP :) no more moaning at me guys

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

I woke up to see Leon and Lexi still asleep snuggled up, i smiled to myself before getting up and heading upstairs to get ready. On the second step I heard the door go and i jumped over to get it. I opened it and saw Conor standing there smiling a million dollar smile.

He was wearing skinnys, a big pair of addidas high-tops, a polo top with a hoodie on top with the drawstrings tied up at the top, he finished off looking gorgeous with a snapback placed on his thick brown locks. I smiled and let him in, closing the door behind him.

"Lexi and Leon are still asleep, i'll just go get changed"

he nodded and i rushed off upstairs to get changed. I got into a pair of skinnys and a one-shouldered top. I slipped on some converse and tied my hair into its usual ponytail. I went downstairs and saw Conor talking to Lexi and Leon in the lounge, Conor got up and came over to me

"ready?"

i nodded and waved bye to Lexi and Leon

"no screwing each other in my bed, make sure you lock up before you leave, Le you know where the breakfast shizzle is and spare keys hanging up with the others, love you both"

We all laughed and they nodded so me and Conor took our leave. We got into his car and began driving off. We soon pulled up by a huge grassy field with a play area and big water fountain. I turned to him but he just smiled before getting out. I followed and saw him getting a basket out of the boot of the car. I saw a blanket and grabbed it as he closed it down and we went over to a spare space of grass.

I layed the blanket down and Conor put the basket down and we both sat down as he began to pull out different foods, we both began eating as i filled him in with the latest on Elliot and telling him the story of Lexi and Leon. Conor told me everything about his new "friend" Christina.

He had become really close to her and was hoping to ask her out soon in the hope that she'll say yes. Conor showed me pictures of them together and they did look adorable. Conor was gorgeous and she was really pretty.

When we had finished eating we packed up and put the blanket and basket back in his car before taking a slow walk over to the fountain. I sat on the edge and Conor joined me before he soon swung his legs over the edge, landing them in the water.

I laughed and swung mine over, joining him. He started laughing before he stood up and offered me his hand, i accepted it and we both began jumping about in the fountain and splashing each other. We were mucking about for about half an hour before we heard someone shoutout

"oi! you kids stop doing that! your ruining everyones afternoon!"

We both looked up instantly to see a man coming towards us looking very angry. I turned to Conor and he gave me a pleading look

"you know sweetie I think this is the part where we run!"

I nodded in agreement

"run!"

and with that we both hopped our way over to the edge before clambering out and rushing off in the direction of the car. We could still hear the man shouting behind us but we just carried on laughing and running till we reached the safety of Conor's car.