I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 14

ok so im sorry i havent uploaded in absolutely ages but ive been so buzy,:) i now have a baby lizard <3 but yeahh been so buzy and never really got around to writing :'( but anyway i hope this chapter makes up for it <3 Cazza xxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14

 The next day i took a quick shower and got ready, i gulped down a milkshake and a few biscuits before waiting about by the door for Leon to come knocking ready to take me to school.

I sighed as i twirled around in small circles, i went to the lounge door and peeked in, dad was still fast asleep on the sofa, i smiled to myself and went over and gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead before walking back to the door, just as i was about to open it and see where Leon was the doorbell rang.

I opened it and smiled weakly at Leon, he obviously knew what was wrong as he was standing there with a bunch of flowers and a weak smile, i forced one back and accepted the flowers, i quickly put them on the kitchen side before walking out with him, i got in and buckled up in silence, after all what is there to talk about when you find out that sort of stuff?

We drove to school and Leon went off to find Lexi and i went off in the opposite direction for a walk along the field, I walked past all the "populars" and they all began saying their usual torments but this morning i didnt even care, i just walked past, head down although when i did look up i caught a quick glance of Elliot.

Standing next to Vicki in all his rugby captain hotness he gave me a worried/confused look, he could tell that something was bothering me but didnt want to ask in front of everyone, seeing him like that only made me walk faster to stop the tears from falling, i really wasnt in the mood to see the idiots today.

The first few lessons went by extremely slowly and as soon as the lunch bell went i quickly rushed out, just as i was walking past the janitors closet i felt someone grab my arm, i tried to scream but a hand was over my mouth and i was yanked into the tiny cupboard.

I looked up and saw Elliot standing there, squished right up close to me with his hand on my mouth, i gave him a what-the-hell? look and he slowly removed his hand

"somethings bothering you brooky and your not leaving till you tell me"

i sighed and looked away but i returned to the safety of his eyes when he used his hand to guide me up to him, he looked down at me and his eyes bore into me almost like he was trying to figure it out himself.

"Leon?"

i shook my head

"Lexi?"

i shook my head

"Vicki and that lot?"

i shook my head, he sighed and thought for a moment before carrying on the list

"rugby boys?"

i looked up at him but found myself leaning down, i rested my head on his chest and he took a deep breath

"family?"

silence. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held on tight and he wrapped his around my shoulders and held me closer, i nuzzled my head into his neck and closed my eyes as i felt a tear fall down.

Elliot's head rested on mine and i felt him plant a gentle kiss before leaning back on me

"mum or dad or both?"

i managed to hold up 3 fingers so he could see, he paused and sighed quietly

"both huh? know the feeling" he said quietly

We continued to hug quietly until he pulled away slightly

"i know this hug is beautiful and all but ive got training later and my legs need a bit of rest so can we sit down and continue please?"

i looked up at him and chuckled slightly, he smiled innocently and i nodded, we both fidgeted around till we could both sit down and his arm instantly went around me and i snuggled as far into him as i could.

I felt his fingers run through my hair and his fingers trail small patterns on my shulder for a bit until he broke the silence.

"so... are you going to tell me?"

 i paused before nodding slowly, i looked up at him slightly and proceeded in telling him everything, he needed to know. Halfway through telling him the door handle began to go and suddenly the janitor walked in, he took one look at us on the floor, arms wrapped around each other and me nearly in tears, before sighing and dropping his stuff off and walking out, closing the door and mumbling something like 'kids these days'

When he was gone me and Elliot started laughing but we turned serious as i finished my story, when i was finished he sighed and leant his head on mine, but i didnt push him off.

"wow.. thats alot brooky, i kinda have a situation too"

i snuggled deeper into his neck/shoulder

"whats that?"

"i want to dump Vicki"

i pulled away quickly causing him to slump slightly, he gave me a confused look

"whats wrong?"

i raised my eyebrow at him

"who are you and what have you done with the real Elliot?"

he laughed and pulled me close to him, i laughed along with him and snuggled in and he sighed heavily

"nah really i kinda want to get rid of her so i can concentrate on my exams"

i nodded into him and smiled, this boy was finally speaking sense.

"thats good"

he nodded and we both sat in silence for a few more minutes before i pulled away and slowly stood up.

"anyway we better get going before some other loved up couple comes in here and sees us"

he got up and smirked at me, winking

"you know you want me brooky"

i poked my tongue out at him

"keep dreaming big boy"

i said and before he could reply i was out of the door and walking along the corridor. I heard the door open and i soon heard his voice

"you know you do"

i laughed and chucked words over my shoulder

"like i said"

i turned quickly

"keep dreaming big boy"

he winked at me

"dont worry i will"

i laughed and turned and carried on walking and he obviously went off because there was no reply. I headed off over to the library to get in some more studies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------