I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

As soon as the bell for break rang I instantly packed my stuff up and headed out, i could hear Elliot chuckling behind me but i didnt stop for anything, i had just spent 2 whole hours teaching that idiot! i think i deserved this break more than anyone.

I pushed past all the stuck-up girls, including Vicki, honestly i dont know who i feel sorry for in that relationship.

I hurried along to the canteen, i had to tell Leon otherwise i'd end up going mad and loosing my head, and what scared me, loosing something else...

Just as i turned the corner i bumped straight into someone, i fell back and sighed, it was only Leon, his arms wrapped around me

"oh thank god your ok"

i pulled back confused but he just pulled me closer

"Elliots acting wierd, saying that you two got close last lesson, which i know is stupid as your not even in sixth form so I know he was just doing it to piss me off but i just wanted to make sure"

i paused and looked down slowly, Elliot certainly knows how to open that big gob of his. Leon lifted up my face

"please dont tell me its true"

before i could say anything Leon went off in one, yes i meant shouting random swear words and smacking the lockers and walls around him. A few people gave us wierd looks but i just stood watching as Leon took alot of anger out, i decided to take a jump as I stepped forward and put my hands on his shoulders, his angry eyes stared into mine.

"leave it, its fine"

he shook his head

"no its not, you dont know what hes like, i do, im not having you spend any more time with him, im sorry Ellie"

and with that he pushed me off and headed towards the canteen, i rushed after him but it was too late, he was already up by Elliot and they were both shouting in each others faces.

Before anyone could say anything fists were flying everywhere, swear words were also flying around the room. A huge crowd had gathered and i stepped back and watched as teachers did their best to get through the crowds of people either cheering on Leon or Elliot.

I sighed and brought my hand up to my heart, honestly its really sweet that Leon would fight for me like this but i really dont want him getting hurt, I only managed to get a glimpse of them and he had a big line of blood coming out of his mouth, i gulped and quickly walked out of the closest door.

It shut behind me and i sighed, thank god there was no-one here, i sighed again reminding myself that they were probably watching the fight, who wasnt? besides me of course, there was no-one.

I walked along the empty corridor and had to block out the tears, i hated seeing Leon hurt and this was no different.

I went into the girls bathroom and leant over to the mirror, i looked horrible, as always.

I brushed away a few stray tears and closed my eyes, images of Elliot and Leon flashed through my head, I should have stayed and broke it up, it was about me after all, god i know how to be stupid.

I quickly rushed off and headed towards the canteen, i had to find Leon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------