I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 11

ok so because im feeling extremely happy and like everything has actually fallen into place and most things are sorted out i decided to give you all a very lovely, sweet chapter :) enjoy! <3 Cazza xxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11

Me and Elliot continued the research and we did alot and i actually think that Elliot felt alot more comfortable now he knew what was wrong and what to expect from everything.

"are you going to tell Leon?"

i looked at him from putting the last of our books away on the shelf

"tell him what?"

"about you... coming over mine?"

i thought for a moment before shaking my head

"no... i'll tell him i have an extra class, i always used to have them"

he nodded and i saw his shoulders relax, im guessing he was nervous about what Leon would do if he knew and Elliot wasnt in the right state of mind to fight anyone right now.

I smiled at him and we walked out of the library, before we left he turned to the librarians.

"bye"

they looked up at him confused, but they smiled and waved

"bye"

he smiled and turned back to me, i stared at him with wide eyes and an open mouth, he laughed and walked over to me shutting it.

"daydreaming there brooky?"

i quickly shook myself before shoving him slightly and smiling, he laughed again and looped his arm loosely around my shoulder before guiding me along outside

"c'mon, lets get to my broom broom"

i laughed and leant into him as we walked along

"your broom broom?"

he nodded and pulled me closer as we jokily walked along the playground to where the sixth form cars were parked, i saw Elliots car and he reached into his pocket, pulled out his keys and unlocked it before opening my door for me.

We climbed in and after buckling ourselves up he sped off, i smiled to myself and relaxed in the chair,looking out of the window i saw everything go past us as well as us going past everything.

We drove in silence except the odd joke and small talk we made, it was strange to think i was enjoying my time with him, i really liked this side of him, not the big tough guy, the guy that was relaxed and didnt seem to care that i was doing better than him.

"oi brooky" he snapped his fingers in front of my face and i was brought back to reality, not that there was a better dream anyway.

"oh sorry, i sorta blanked out there"

he nodded and smiled, i really was daydreaming, he was standing on my side with the door open waiting for me to get out. I slid out smiling at him, he smiled back and directed me towards his front door.

We went inside and he showed into my his living room, his mum was sitting on the sofa flicking through the channels, she instantly smiled and turned it off when she saw us, she got up and came over to me and enveloped me in a hug before pulling away

"well im shawna, Elliot's mum, ive heard so much about you"

i gave elliot a look and he looked down slightly embarressed, i smiled slightly and Shawna directed me to the sofa and began chatting to me about many different things, most elliot, which made it even more awkward, she treated me like i was dating him.