I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 15

ok so im sorry i havent uploaded any of my stories but college has been giving me more and more coursework but i am trying <3 Cazza xxx

ps, i hope this chapter makes up for it and i will try and get better at uploading

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

The day went by really fast and i was still feeling really upset as i made my way to the back field, just as i turned the corner i heard a loud sob and comforting sounds, i stepped back and hoped i hadnt been seen.

I looked around the corner slowly and saw Vicki bawling her eyes out with Poppy and Hannah trying to calm her down

"its ok, he was an arse anyway" Poppy said, rubbing her back, i smiled to myself, Elliot really was dumping her

Vicki nodded, more tears falling down her eyes

"i know, but still... i gave that boy everything!"

the girls nodded until Hannah shook her head

"except your virginity"

Poppy gave her the glare and Vicki slapped her

"that doesnt matter! there was only about 5 boys before him, it still felt special!"

she continued to cry and the minions continued to try and comfort her but it wasnt working, this girl was crying more water than the niagra falls has.

"did he say why he did it?" Poppy asked

Vicki wiped her eyes, makeup going everywhere before shrugging slightly

"not sure, he said there was another girl that was actually smarter than me!" she said shocked, almost like no other girl was smarter than her, the others gasped and began fussing over her makeup, i was so close to laughing i had to turn and walk the other way.

When i got to the field i had to laugh, i know it was harsh but she deserves it and Elliot deserves better and an education. I began watching the boys training and my eyes soon fell on Leon, he obviously saw me too as he managed a small wave before concentrating again.

I looked around the pitch and my eyes soon found Elliot, he was practicing throwing the ball with a couple of the other boys, he saw me staring and made a small wave, one of the other boys noticed and obviously began teasing him about why he was waving to me but he just shut him up by throwing the ball at his head.

"hey"

I turned around and smiled when i saw Lexi walking towards me, i smiled

"hey"

she came to a stop by my side and we both looked out to see the boys, Leon looked over and waved when he saw Lexi, she waved back and we both smiled.

"so, whats up?"

i shrugged and sighed slightly

"everything"

she nodded slowly and we continued to watch the session. about 10 minutes from when Lexi had got here she spoke up again

"El.."

"yeah.."

"why... why is Elliot staring at us, or more likely you.."

i sighed and turned to her

"well earlier on he noticed i was upset about mum and dad" she nodded slowly, leon must have told her "well he pulled me into the janitors closet" she gasped but i shook my head "not like that but he just wanted to know what was wrong so i told him everything then he said he wanted to dump vicki and concentrate on his exams"