Girls night at home (frank/gerard x reader smut)

I'd made plans to hang out with the my little group of friends.
Ray, frank, mikey and gerard.
We hung out often, but frank's dad was out of the house and we were ready to all stay over at his place for the night.

"Y/n, you ready yet?" Mikey asked from outside the bathroom.
"Gerard's getting impatient."

"Yeah, im just doing my makeup." I looked in the mirror, applying the ring of black eyeshadow around my eyes.
Gerard was driving Mikey and me to franks house, and both of the men were waiting outside the bathroom as i got ready.
"Mkay im done." I walked out to see Gerard fucking around with Mikeys nintendo DS and Mikey leaning against the wall.

"Geez, finally." Mikey chuckled. Looking me up and down.

"Like my outfit?" I asked, i'd put on ripped tights with shorts and an off the shoulder sweater layered under a tanktop with some leather worn down shoes.

"Isnt that cold?" Mikey asked, gerard was too busy with his game.

I shrugged. "I'll be inside the whole time so it wont be that bad."
I looked at gerard and kicked his shin playfully. "Are you gonna drive us there or not?" I chuckled softly.

"Hm?" Gerard looked up at me. "Yeah, you were just taking ages." He giggled and got up, walking downstairs as we followed him.
He grabbed his jacket and put it on before opening the front door.

I followed him out and Mikey and me got in gerards car.
I sat in the front seat and gerard drove us to franks house.
"So, what are we gonna do?"

"Get drunk or some shit" gerard said jokingly.
"We're gonna watch a movie and play some of franks games or sum." He shrugged, turning on the radio.

I listened to the music as i watched the houses zoom by. Franks house was about a ten minutes drive from my house.
"Oh, gee, did you bring booze?"

"Yeah, why?" He asked.

"Can i have some?"

"In the car?"

"Yeah." I shrugged.
"Where is it?"

"With mikey in the back."

"Mikey, can you give me the booze?" I asked, turning around to look at him.

"Yeah," he reached to the seat beside him, pulling a bottle of vodka out and handing it to me.

"Thanks." I smiled, opening the cap and taking a rather big sip.
I just kept casually taking sips until gerard took the bottle From me.
"Hey, i was busy with that." I said, truing to take it back.

"I dont want to have you drunk already." Gerard rolled his eyes and took a sip himself before handing it to mikey.

"Says the one who's drinking behind the fucking wheel." I raised an eyebrow at Gerards
Stupid actions.

"It was just a sip, and it didn't happen, i didn't get caught." He smirked, pulling into franks street.
"We're almost there."
Mikey screwed the cap back on the bottle before grabbing another one while Gerard pulled into franks driveway.

I got out once Gerard parked and was the first one to get to the front door. I rang the doorbell and heard the door to the living room open before frank opened the front door.

"Fucking finally! Where were you?" frank asked, wrapping an arm arm around my shoulders.

I quickly kicked off my boots before i walked inside.

"She took too long to get ready." Mikey rolled his eyes and walked in.

Frank followed mikey and pulled me along.
"I have snacks and shit."
Frank smiled, handing me to ray who was sitting on the couch with a beer, playing some shooting game.