Corn syrup (Frank iero x reader smut)

(Yesss! i'm back! posting, at least. This is cross-uploaded from my AO3 @/Emozombie. Just a fic about you and frank hating each other and getting into a sticky argument :)) 

"Ray, you know frank doesn't like me. Like, at all," You mumbled, sitting on your older brother's bathroom counter while he did your Halloween makeup. You were going to go in an all-black dress and a cape, and your makeup consisted of dark eye makeup, smudged mascara, fake blood, and lots of fake blood.

"You'll be fine. It's his birthday today so he won't be too groggy, I hope. You should give him the gift I bought him, 'kay?" Ray mumbled in a focus, applying red dots on your neck so it looked like a vampire had bitten you.

"Alright," You sighed. "You're gonna let me have drinks too, right?" You smiled cheekily, Ray rolled his eyes, constantly trying to protect you like the big brother he was. "Awe, please? All your friends get to drink, this is a special occasion, I'm not a kid anymore."

"One drink. No more than one. You get to regulate how much you want to drink once you're the legal age to do so." Ray looked you in your eyes unamused, and you shrugged. "You might be eighteen now, but I'm still your big brother, you're under my supervision when it comes to... substances. Especially since you're staying at my place for the week. I don't need mom to cuss me out."

"Fine," You caved in and crossed your arms dramatically. "How much candy do I get to eat, chief?"

Ray rolled his eyes playfully and giggled. "Unlimited, it's Halloween. C'mon, let's go." He pulled you off the counter and grabbed a plastic bag full of candy that he'd bought beforehand. Ray had his face painted like a skeleton, totally dorky for a 25-year-old man. He pulled you along to his car and sat you in the passenger seat, plopping the plastic bag on your lap absentmindedly while putting the key in the ignition with his other hand. He closed the door and you both strapped in.

~
The drive was about 20 minutes, Gerard's house (Which was the house you were going to have your dorky Halloween party) was right out of town, so it wasn't too far away. Just farther than you usually travel to your own friends. You and Ray hopped out of the car, and ray handed you a small wrapped gift while he took the bag of candy from you. You stared at the package, then tilted your head up at ray confusedly. "What's in it?"

"a bunch of CDs and tapes, Frank's a bit of a hoarder." He shrugged. You anxiously walked to the door with him and waited for the door to open when Ray rang the bell. The door opened with Gerard in the opening, you'd hung out a few times before, but you weren't close friends or anything. Not like Ray and he were anyways. "Hey, Gee!" Ray greeted, Gerard was also in a vampire costume.

Gerard giggled softly. "Good to see you again. We already have some snacks out if you don't mind." Gerard smiled as Ray walked in, then smiled at you when he noticed you. "Come in, come in. Don't let frank scare you." He whispered the last part. You nodded and walked inside, greeting everyone on the living couch.

"Hey, guys." You smiled. Mikey was fond of you for some reason, he viewed you as a little sister too, in a cute way. He immediately walked up to you and hugged you.

"I missed you." He chuckled, and you smiled up at him contently. "Come sit, We're playing some games." You followed Mikey back to the couch and sat down, staring at Frank from behind as he played some random board game on the ground. You tapped him on the shoulder, he looked annoyed when he noticed you.

"Hey," You mumbled awkwardly. You held the wrapped present out to him and pointed at Ray. "His, not mine. Happy birthday." You coldly said, trying to distract yourself from the fact that Frank looked smoking hot. He wasn't anything specific, he just had on a white button-down shirt that was completely unbuttoned, and he had a shit ton of blood all over his chest and Face. He looked straight out of American Psycho and it was the best thing you'd laid your eyes upon in a while.