Ego (party poison x reader smut)

The Fab Four had saved me from the desert maybe two weeks ago after my old team had dumped me and left me to die.
Everyone was pretty nice to me, except party.
Their ego was so big, it caught me off guard almost every single time they talked around me.
They usually ignored me, or made some stupid comment about whatever ability they felt I was lacking at that moment.
Right now was one of those moments, we had gotten into a hasty fight with some dracs I had to shoot the last one all by myself.

Alright.. just shoot this guy and we should be fine.
I pulled the trigger on my pink gun, aiming right at the guys head.
Oh shit.. I missed.
I could practically smell party's anger from behind me as they quickly shot the guy for me.

"What the fuck was that?!" They yelled, softly slapping the back of my head before dragging me back to the trans AM by the back of my jacket.

"S-sorry I thought I had him I-" I muttered as I stepped into the front passenger seat in the dusty car.

"Fucking hell k/n, you suck!" They yelled as jet star got closer.

"Party, calm down. K/n had an arm injury not to long ago, remember? They might just be struggling with holding the gun correctly."
Jet sighed tiredly at party's angry behavior.

I looked at my hands that were in my lap as party stepped into the drivers seat, I could feel their eyes burning in the side of my head.

"Party, stop being so dramatic all the time." Fun ghoul calmly said, peeking his head through the two front seats.
"Don't get too upset about them, you know how they get." Ghoul softly explained to me.

"Ghoul, get back in your fucking seat." Party muttered angrily, to which ghoul shrugged and calmly sat back down.
Silence fell over the car as party drove us back to the diner, and I couldn't help but stare at their hands in the meantime

I had a strange love hate relationship with party poison. they'd constantly act like a bitch to me but sometimes they'd offer me something small, wether it was the last bite of their power pup, or an extra blanket whenever I got cold, I appreciated it.

Coincidentally, party had the biggest room out of four. we got an extra mattress so I could sleep in the same room as them, which would often break out in a fight and lead to me sleeping on one of the couches at the dinner tables.
Luckily the other three would pick me up and bring me to their bed so I could sleep comfortably, there was never a real privacy issue since things get pretty cramped up during survival situations.

"What are you looking at?" Party mumbled at me, that angry tone still in their voice.

"S-sorry I was just zoning out a little." I mumbled in response.

God.. their eyes are so beautiful, and those big hands..

Party really had the perfect mix of features on their body.
Their hands were pretty big, and their pinky stuck out slightly whenever they waved or something similar.
Their jawline was the perfect amount of sharp and their nose was slightly upturned.
Their bright red hair fell in their face slightly, and they would wipe it out of the way quickly most of the time.

"K/n, you're staring again." Party mumbled with a smirk tugging at their lips, waving their hand in front of my face.

"S-sorry." I muttered again, glancing down at party's thighs before turning my head to look out the window.