His stupid friends (mikey way x reader smut)

(You're franks sister in this one!)

I sighed, turning off the shower and stepping out of the shower cabin. I grabbed my towel and dried myself off with it. I draped it around my body and stood in front of the mirror, inspecting my body and sighing when it didn't look like I wanted it to.

Frank bursted in, our bathroom door didn't have a lock since a few days back.

"Jesus fuck, frank! I'm busy!" I yelled, making sure my body was covered up.
"Get out!"

"Ah calm down." He rolled his eyes and walked up to the counter, grabbing his toothbrush and squirting some toothpaste on it.
"I saw you get born, I don't care about your damn tits."
He simply brushed his teeth, not seeming to care I was there.
He looked at me in the mirror, his eyes darting to my upper thigh.
"What's that?" He said, turning around and pointing at the small drawing of a spider.

"Nothing." I muttered, covering it up with my towel.

"Did you get a fucking tattoo? You know mom's gonna kill you if she finds out right?"
Frank grinned, leaning his back against the counter.

"You have tattoos too, why am I not allowed?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Cause I get good grades, sis." He chuckled, turning around to spit the toothpaste out of his mouth, wiping his lips with his already dirty sleeve after.

"You're such a dick. If you tell mom or dad I'll make sure they know about the little smoking sessions you have with your stupid friend group. And I can tell them about the cigarettes tucked under your bed."
I smirked.

Frank rolled his eyes before pointing at me.
"Dont think I didn't notice you took some and smoked them"

"You have no evidence, Frank."
I sighed, walking out the bathroom and to my room, only to be followed by frank.

"Yes I do, and I'm picking your outfit." He smirked, pushing past me and looking through my closet while I sat on my bed unamused.
Frank eventually gave me some clothes, it was some slightly baggy black jeans, a tight black shirt that was off the shoulder and a beige shirt with "fuck you" on the front and angel wings in the back.
"Good?"

"Yeah, now get the fuck out of my room." I pointed at the door and frank walked out with his hands up defensively.
I changed into the clothes frank picked out, making sure to accessorize aswel.

"Hey, y/n?" Frank asked, coming into my room again.
"My friends are comin' over in a bit."

"Knock."

"Huh?"

"Knock." I said again.

"I don't get it."

"Knock! On my fucking door you idiot!"
I spat, causing frank to laugh.
"I don't care about your dumb friends! Just keep your fucking circle jerking in your own room okay?" I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"Jesus, no need to be angry." Frank lifted an eyebrow as he looked at me.
"You can sit with us if you want. I know you technically don't have a dick but uh.. I dunno you could watch if you're really into it."
Frank chuckled at his own joke.

"What- gross!" I defensively waved my hands in front of my face.
"Go shower, you smell like shit." I muttered.

"Im just kidding, and I don't smell that bad." Frank pointed at me.
"But Gerard's gonna bring weed, so if you're not too much of a pussy you might actually be able to try this time. Mom isn't home, so."