SewerWolf (frank x reader smut)

God this class is taking so long.. can't this guy just dismiss us early?

I looked at the clock, 1:50 PM.

Great.. I'm just gonna leave. Fuck this shit.

I grabbed my back and stuffed my books in it before heading to the door.

"Miss, where do you think you're going just now?" The teacher asked, when I looked at him his head was tilted curiously.

"I'm out, I gotta go piss." I rolled my eyes and opened the door, heading out into the boring grey halls of our high school.
I walked down the halls, into the cafeteria so I could go to the bathrooms there to smoke a little.

On one of the tables sat the high school asshole, frank iero. To be honest, he was a pretty fucking hot guy. He played in a couple bands, yet he was really lonely at school all the time, at least so it seemed.
He did nothing but stare at me as I walked, he smiled a crooked grin every time I glanced at him.

"Need 'sum?" I lifted my eyebrows, acting annoyed towards franks looks.

"Just wondering what you're doing out of class right now. I thought you were a little princess." Frank smirked.

"I have better stuff to do." It was just now that I noticed franks bloody nose, which honestly made him that much hotter to me.

"Hm, well if 'better stuff' includes my show tomorrow, I'd like to see you there."
Frank grinned as he got off the table he was sitting on and walked towards me.
He wasn't much taller than me, yet he always found a way to intimidate people into doing stuff for him.
"As in.. I know you play too."

"Who told you?" I huffed.

"I have my ways. But there's still a spot open so maybe if you sign up."
Frank shrugged as he stuffed his hands in the pockets of his jeans and looked at me.

I couldn't help but look at the dried up blood stuck between the slight stubble on his face, he looked so good.
I hate it.
"I'm good."

"That wasn't a question, y/n."
He said sternly.
why is he so angry about this?
"I'll write it down for you, since you tend to forget stuff." Frank grinned and reached in his pocket, he pulled out a box with one cigarette left and took the cigarette out so he could write the time and adress on the box.

"I don't forget stuff, what are you talking about?" Yes I do.

"I've seen your grades.. you should definitely try getting those answers right sometime." Frank grinned as he handed me the box with his scribbly writing on it.

"You don't have a paper or anything?" I rolled my eyes and put the box in my bag.

"Just take it. If I don't see you there I'll have to see how many hits it takes for your teeth to fall out."
He snapped suddenly.

"Fine, I'll be there." I looked down at my feet.

"Good, now what were you doing out of class?" His tone suddenly changed to that nice and charming one instead of the one where he seemed to have anger issues.

"Nothing, I was just gonna go to the toilet-"

Frank suddenly cut me off and held his hand out.
"give me your bag."