winter nights (ray x reader smut)

"Hey y/n, did you order pizza yet?" Frank asked lazily, it was 3 am on a Monday and Frank was starting to get hangry since he hadn't eaten for at least 20 minutes.

Me, Frank, Mikey, ray and Gerard bought a whole ass house in a drunken discussion once a few years ago, and we decided to stay in it for the following 2 years. We were still living there all together, ray and I share a room, Frank and Gerard share a room, and Mikey has his own smaller room. He doesn't mind of course, he loves sitting alone and playing Mario kart or some old zombie game.
And besides, we crash in eachothers rooms regularly when we feel like having some more company.

"No I haven't, it's fucking 3 AM frank." I threw my hands up in a confused motion and shook my head.

Frank groaned loudly and threw his head back in his seat dramatically before looking at me again.
"Can you make me some food pleeaaaseee?" He whined.

"No, ask Gerard."
I shrugged.

"But he went to bed already." Frank crossed his arms and stood up, wobbling a little as he walked to the kitchen.
"I'll make some myself then."

"Y/n?" Ray asked, looking up from his laptop that he was doing whatever on.
I hummed in response, still looking at frank who grumpily stumbled around the kitchen in an attempt to find food.
"Shouldn't we head to bed?"

"You can go already, I need to keep an eye on frank." I mumbled.

"You told me you wanted to cuddle today." Ray smiled cheekily when I turned to him.
"So, i'll either wait for you here or I'll warm the bed up for you."

I giggled softly. "Okay, fine. Go change and I'll be upstairs in a minute"
Ray smiled and nodded, getting up and walking upstairs to our room.

"Y/nnnn.." frank whined yet again, walking towards me with a bowl of chips.

"What?"

"Where's Mikey?" He said.

"Dunno, check his room i guess." I shrugged.
"I'm gonna go to bed."
I smiled and kissed Frank on the cheek before walking upstairs to ray.
I passed by gerards room and opened it to find Gerard sleeping in his bed and Mikey in franks bed.
I carefully closed the door again and walked over to my own room.
When I walked in, I was met with a half naked ray, he was putting on some sweatpants.

"Hey," he smiled, reaching into our shared closet to pull out a shirt and put it on.
"You ready?"
He said, crawling into my bed.

"Yeah, just need a shirt." I shrugged, taking off my clothes and throwing them onto ray's bed.
"Did you wash my black flag shirt?" I asked, looking over my shoulder to ray who was busy twirling his hair around his finger as I took my bra off.

"Mhm, it's in the dryer." He shrugged.
"Or frank stole it, no guarantees." He giggled and I put on a shirt. I quickly flicked off the lights and walked over to ray.
"Now, get in here. It's fucking freezing." He mumbled, lifting up the sheets for me to hop in.

We both laid on our sides, facing eachother.
Ray didn't take long to wrap his arms around me and pull me into his muscular chest.
"Warm enough?" I asked.

Ray nodded and played with my shirt a little.
"You? Arent you cold? You're just in your panties."

"No, I'm pretty warm."
I giggled and closed my eyes.
"Plus, they're fancy panties. I didn't pay that much money for people to not see them." I joked, making Ray laugh a little.

"Well, you are kinda hiding them under the covers right now.."
ray mumbled, sliding his hand down to the waistband of my panties and waiting there for a sign so he knew it was okay.
I grinned into ray's chest and slid my hand under the covers, picking up his hand and placing it just on my butt where the lacy panties sat.
His hand cupped perfectly around my Buttcheek before he squeezed the soft flesh.