Stupid dead boy (gerard x reader smut)

There he was, swinging his hips on stage, occasionally humping his bandmates or pretending to suck off his microphone. You knew he was doing this to annoy you, or rather get you all hot and bothered over him so he could show off after the show was done.

You rolled your eyes at the white haired man, trying to capture at least one photo where he didn't look like he was halfway through an orgasm. This was the last show of MCR's tour, In jersey, of course. But, Gerard promised a little party at his house. he knew he could tease you however much he liked, you were gonna end up in his bed anyway, be it an affair or just some plain old sleep. He kept smirking at you, moaning dramatically through the music, earning screams from the people in the crowd. You sighed and watched his body move effortlessly. The buttons on his tailored coat had been popped open somewhere through the hours, he wore a simple fitted black shirt underneath his parade jacket along with some skinny black jeans that you loved.

You scurried across the front of the stage, only a steel barricade and some security guards dividing you from the thousands of screaming fans and Your friends that you'd been taking pictures and videos of the whole tour. Gerard grinned and stood right in front of you so you looked up at him with the camera, you shot a picture from that angle. Gerard quickly bent down to you, still smirking before he motioned for you to come closer with his large gloved hand. You followed his demand and turned your left ear to him, he got down on one knee so he could get in closer to your face.

"I bet you like seeing me above you, huh? I'll get you on your knees when we're home." He purred, his voice just audible enough for you to hear over the speakers.

"gee," you rolled your eyes playfully. "Get back to singing, I need a few more pictures of you for my blog." You muttered, making Gerard giggle into his microphone before going back to singing his lines.

~

You lingered around in the venue after the show was done, drinking some sugary soda you'd found in a rack of snacks and drinks. You'd already packed up Your bag so you could go straight to Gerard's house. The four guys were still in the dressing room, probably chatting rather than actually changing out of their sweaty stage clothes. You decided to strut back to their dressing room just to check on them, and you were met with four pairs of hazel eyes when your head peeked through the door opening.

"Come to spy on us, huh?" frank joked, smiling innocently at you while Gerard stared at you, chewing on a piece of pink bubblegum obnoxiously.

"uh-huh." You joked back, nodding and grinning with your eyes closed. "Too bad your shirt is already back on."

You noticed Gerard's glance, it looked jealous, almost. You knew he was, he'd been pretty possessive and protective over you through most of the tour. You didn't know what to think of it, it was cute and pretty hot at times, but often his manners would become an obstacle for your daily tasks.

"Uhg," Mikey groaned, his back turned to the rest as he pulled an oversized hoodie over his head, presumably not one that was actually his. "I can't wait to get home an sleep in an actual bed." His soft voice said.

"Unless you get the couch." Ray teased.

Frank babbled something at ray that distracted him, something you couldn't keep your attention to due to how tired you were. You decided to play around with Gerard and walked up to Mikey to nuzzle your head into his soft and warm chest. Mikey smiled and happily wrapped his arms around you, scratching your head with one hand and resting his chin on the top of your head. "Tired?" he asked, his chest vibrating along with his deep voice. You nodded in response. "Our manager is driving us home in a bit, it isn't far."

"I still wanna celebrate," you mumbled. "a drink or two wont hurt."

Mikey giggled softly. "we'll see." You let go of Mikey and smiled up at his pale face, turning to Gerard to inspect his gaze, now a glare.