The wierd kid (frank x reader smut)

(Again where you're someone's sibling! In this case you're ray's sister. Also don't come at me for making so many frank ones, they seem to do better with yall lmao)

"Hey, y/n?" Ray asked, knocking on my guest room's door while he peeked through. Ray obviously lived on his own, but as his younger sister I felt the need to often crash at his place.
The guest room had even been a bit personalized to me, and I had a bunch of clothes with him.

"Hm? Sup ray?" I asked, looking up from the book that I was reading.

"Me and a few friends are gonna have some band practice n' shit. You wanna come?"
He smiled.

"Hell yeah! Is it the dude with the funky haircut again?"

"Yeah," ray giggled at my slight excitement.
"Why?"

"Just think he's nice," I mumbled, getting up from my seat.
"I'll just go dressed like this."

"Sure, cmon." Ray opened the door, allowing me to walk through and go downstairs with him.
I quickly put my shoes on and followed ray to his car, getting in the passengers seat.

"Geez fro, it smells like weed in here." I chuckled. Ray rolled his eyes in response, buckling himself in at the same time.

"What are you gonna do about it?" He giggled and started driving.

"Dunno," I shrugged. "Why do you never let me join?"

"Because I'm supposed to take care of you while you're with me, mom would kill me if she found out."

"Well, what if she doesn't find out at all?"
I tilted my head, knowing I was being annoying to ray.

"Gosh y/n, you're so whiny today," ray joked.

"What? I'm adult now. Why don't I get to do adult stuff?"

"You're just eighteen, and you can do 'adult stuff' when you get your own house."
Ray chuckled.
"I'll let you smoke with me and my friends once okay? One time. And I want you to wash your clothes after."

"Once? Don't you love spending time with meeee?~" I giggled.

"I do, but I'm not supposed to give you illegal substances."

I huffed dramatically, reaching into the glove box to see if ray had any cd's I could listen to while he drove.
"Madonna?" I chuckled. "I thought you liked metal 'n stuff."

"Hey, I can like multiple things you know?"

I kept looking, then found a cd with "bullets" written on it with sharpie.
"What's this?"

"Hm?" Ray looked over for a second.
"Oh, that's the album we're working on."

"Can I listen to it?"

"Sure, it's mostly backing vocal tracks and small parts of guitar riffs though, there's only one full song as of now."
Ray shrugged, I put the cd in the CD player and turned it on.

I listened as a tune came on,

"You're not in this alone, let me break this awkward silence. let me go, go on record.
Be the first to say I'm sorry."

I tilted my head, admiring the harmonized sounds and singing.
"Woah,"

"Good huh? Gerard sings this, he's fuckin' cool."
Ray giggled, pulling into new driveway, one leading up to a small studio building.
"Here we are."
In the driveway stood two people, one with black hair, and another with glasses. I was never good with names and I'd just met them once before, so I couldn't remember their names.