Hotel beds (gerard x reader smut)

(In this one you're mcr's new drummer and you're on tour with them.)

Fuck.. Gerards voice.. Jesus Christ. I might cum in my pants from this.

I tried my best to drum the last part of our last song of the show, but I kept focusing on Gerard and how hot he looked, I was so glad we were gonna be sharing a hotel room tonight.

Partially for the the normal bed and shower.. but partially so I could be closer to gerard.

I think he's probably noticed my staring at this point. Cus he'd been looking at me while making sexual movements like humping the mic stand or fluttering his wet tongue in the air.

Andddd he's doin' it again... the way he's licking his palm like that is driving me insaneeee!

I sighed contently as soon as the song ended, and ran off stage as fast as I could so I could change into comfortable clothes and go up to our hotel room for the night.
Gerard ran off after me, and so did the rest.

"You did good tonight." He smiled, patting my head and looking down at me.
His face was glistening from the sweat on it, and his hair clung to his forehead and his bright red cheeks.

"Thanks." I blushed, looking up at the taller man and smiling softly.

"I'm sooo glad we get to go to that hotel tonight. My back hurts from those fuckin' bunks, man." Frank suddenly cried out from behind Gerard.

"Yeah, me too." I giggled and walked back to our dressing room.
I looked around and realised I'd only changed the pants I'd been wearing before the show, and accidentally worn the shirt under my stage shirt.
"Shit.."
I sighed, taking off my two shirts and looking around the room.
"Anyone have a spare shirt?" I asked, throwing my head back dramatically and sighing again.

"Catch." Gerard said in his voice that was now completely raw from singing and screaming.
He threw the shirt at me, but by the time I'd lifted my hands up to catch it my face caught it instead.

"Thanks." I giggled and peeled it from my face to put on.

Ahhh.. wearing his clothes.. he smells so nice.

The shirt was slightly oversized and draped over my chest nicely.
"I'm tired." I complained while sitting down and watching the rest change.

"Let get to the hotel in a bit." Ray said.
"I'm pretty sure we can check in already."

Uhg, please. I wanna be together with gee.
How do I seduce him?

"Thank god." I mumbled and got up, waiting for gerard to put on his socks and shoes.
"I could use a normal bed."

Frank giggled softly as he looked at gerard stumbling over while trying to tie his laces.
Gerard mumbled something in response and motioned for me to follow him out to the bus to grab our bags.

——————————-
We eventually checked into the hotel and got up to our rooms.
Gerard was busy checking out every corner that had whatever free shit in it while I was sitting on the bed and looking out the window.

I giggled softly as Gerard walked out of the bathroom with a tiny bar of soap and a smile on his face.
"Look, so tiny!" He chuckled.

"What's it with you and tiny things?"
I giggled in response.

"It's cute." He shrugged, putting the bar of soap down and hopping onto bed with me.
"I think I'm gonna change and order some room service, I'm hungry."
Gerard peeked behind himself at the phone sat on the nightstand.