chapter 1.

omniscient pov:

" uhh slow down " a'yonni moaned loud. "ma quiet down people downstairs" zay said in a groan.

"i'm boutta cum zay" a'yonni said in a moaning tone. " hold dat shit" zay said in a raspy tone.

he started giving a'yonni hard but slow strokes. she was moaning every second. she was trynna listen & not cum but the strokes was just to good.

he started going fast with deep strokes. "uhhh" yonni moaned loudly. " what's my name ma" zay said. " zayyy " , & before you knew it he was going faster.

" im not goin ask again , what's my correct name a'yonni" zay said. " d- da- daddyy" she moaned.

"mhmm right thereeee" she moaned.

"im bout to cum zay"

" go ahead ma"

when she heard that she cummed all over his pole.

( ITS SO EMBARRASSING SAYING THE OTHER WORD , LMFAOOO SO YEAH POLE )

"mhm ma" zay said groaning.

"get on all fours , you ain't done yet" zay said sternly. with that yonni got on all fours & zay slipped his pole in her & was stroking her fast.

" oh shittt" yonni groaned. the pleasure felt so good to her but he was going tooo fast. "bro take some outtt" yonni pleaded.

"yonni whats my fuckin name" zay said slapping her ass. "daddyyyy" yonni moaned. zay smirked.

she put her hand on his stomach for him to slow down but that only made matters worse. " move ya hand yonni " he said in a raspy voice. & he pinned her hands down & went even faster.

" i boutta cum zayy " yonni moaned.

"go ahead ma"

before you knew it she was cumming & he was shooting her club up. they fell back on the bed for a few minutes.

they were both drunk as ever but not toooo drunk to not know what they was doing.

zay enjoyed yonni's moans because he knew the dick was making her go crazy.

after a few minutes , they both were putting their clothes back on heading downstairs to the party. zay walked out the room & after a few seconds yonni did too.

she met back up with her friends , who were drunk as ever. they decided to go home & get some rest.

that was the last time she seen zay.

———————-

DS IS SO CRINGEY. but is you fw it or no??

make sure y'all vote!!!