chapter 27.

x'zayvieon maro willams                                        aka, zay                               atlanta, ga

                                        aka, zay
                               atlanta, ga .. 6:21

a few weeks later..

"zay what is you mad abtttt" yonni said, flopping on me. "nun man, move." i said, trynna push her off me.

"is you mad bc i won't answer yo question" she asked.
"nah" i said, nonchalantly. "yeah we did" yonni blurted out.

"mhm ight" i said, "you can't get mad, you fucked mariah multiple times." yonni spoke.

she was right, i can't get mad bc she had sex with k3. but that boy a dead body when i see him.

"you right, but man.. you bet not give MY pussy to anybody else. or i'm killin you & him" i said, being deadass serious.

"mhm hm zay i hear you" yonni said, "are we sliding to the cookout tomorrow or what" i asked her.

"yeah, momma has been screaming for yuri & i wanna see my bitches" she said. "where is my baby anyway" i said.

"i put her down for a nap, so i can do lashes for a few" she said, "well ima head out with draco & jr, we got plays to make" i said, getting up.

"okay, bring me back some chick-fil-a." she said, walking out the room. i got dressed a regular fit like always.

i went & checked on yuri to make sure she was straight. i walked in the kitchen seeing yonni eating oreos.

"bye yonni" i said, walking closer to her. "bye zay" she said looking up at me. "gimmie a kiss" i said, looking at her.

"uht uht, we cool but we ain't that mfn cool boy" she said, putting the oreos back up. "remember that, & ian getting chick-fil-a either" i said, walking out the door.

                             babymama💕
pleaseee get my chick-fil-aaa
                                                                i gotchu nigga

i chuckled starting my car, otw to the trap. i was listening to "vette motors" by youngboy.

( lol, idc what nb say that song ate - author🧍🏽‍♀️)

at the trap...

"bruh she boutta blow me" draco said, looking at his phone. "who riah?" jr asked. "yeah man, we on our weekly break up" he said.

"y'all break up every damn day, toxic as hell" i said, jr laughed.. "i'm tellin you" jr said.

me & yonni was toxic, but draco & riah was worser than us. they always falling out, claiming they done, & be fucking with each other again.

i was pearling me a blunt like always do, smoking was my peace. "how you & my twin been" jr asked, referring to yonni.

"we chillin fr, i've been staying with her.. she been staying with me.. no strings attached for right now" i said.