chapter 9.

x'zayvieon maro' willams                                          aka

aka. zay
                                 atlanta ga , 12:45

a month later...

it was 12 some inna morning & i was bored asl. gang was with they girls & i won't with mine. imma slide on yonni.
                                     babymama💕
                                                                     wyd bae?
bae?? lmfao nun.
                                            imma pull up on ya. send yo lo

        *babymama💕 starting sharing their location*

i grabbed my keys & got in my car , playing "black ball" by youngboy. "on top the mountains, looking down on all these niggas hatin on me" i rapped to the song. about 30 minutes later i was outside of yonni crib.

                                     babymama💕
                                                                              outside.

about 2 minutes later yonni was walking outside with a blanket over her. ngl she look mad good rn. have my 2nd child nieee. nah lemme stop she ain't even had my first. she got in the car & i played music lowly.

"heyy zay" she said. "yooo" i said back. "what you was doing" i asked. "boutta gts" she said , she stay going to sleep. "you stay going to sleep" i said , chuckling. "sleep is my peace nigga" she said , with a mug on her face.

"what you want anyway" she said , looking up at me. "to talk to you" i said , tbh i did & i kinda didn't .. yonni mouth smart & i be ready to beat df outta her. it got silent for a lil minute.

"yk my ma , she wanna meet you" she said randomly, "but i keep ducking the question" she added. "why" i said , looking with a mug on my face. "cause i don't know zay , i just dont" she said , sighing. "it's coo" i said keeping it simple.

"anyways, let's get to know each other while we on good terms" yonni said , looking at me. "go first" i said. "uhh ard, my name a'yonni monaé karter .. i'm 18 , i do hair but i stopped for some reason, & uhm yuh" she said , keeping it short. "youn got siblings?" i asked.

"nah, the only child." she said. "now you go" she added. "well shit , my real name x'zayvieon maro' willams" i said. "i'm 20 , got 2 siblings & uh ion rlly get along with my deddy , so i rlly only got my ma & grandma" he said.

"same fr , but my grandma live in huston so ion see her much" she said. i started to light a blunt , "you ever goin stop smoking 25/8?" she asked , with her face scrunched up. "you ever goin mind your business?" i said. "ard x'zayvieon" she said , "ard monaé" i added.

she just got on her phone , & it was quiet til i spoke. "yk you mine right?" i said. "nigga huh" she said looking up from her phone. "you heard me, you mine so tell these niggas you unavailable" i said , being serious.

"same for you twinnnn" she said looking at me , i just nodded. "how you feel about cheating?" she said , looking up from her phone. i scrunched my face up... "i'll dead dat nigga" i said chuckling. "mhm, we'll i get pay back." she said , looking serious.

"i have a doctors appointment saturday , you coming?" she asked. "yea , i'll pick you up" i said. "ard bet" she said , yawning. "i'm getting tired , i'm finna gts" she said , opening the door. "no goodbye , no kiss?wowww" i said."ughhh, gimme a kiss bruh"she said leaning over.

we kissed for a lil minute. "ard goodnight uglyyy" she said. "good night monaé" i said. "don't forget the appointment saturday at 2 , so be here by 1:15" she said. "i gotchu" i said, & she closed the door. i pulled off & went home & went to sleep.

next day...

it was around 6pm onna friday, imma slide on one of
my junts cause ian had no pussy inna minute. i know i told yonni she mine & all. but we ain't even like that fr.

mariah.
wyo?
nun , slide on me.
bet.

i got up , went downstairs & grabbed my keys .. locking the door behind me. i hopped in the car letting my music play & was heading to mariah place. after 30 minutes i got there & walked in.

"heyy" she said , looking at me. "yooo" i said , walking to her room with her following. we did what we had to do , tbh she was a quick nut. after we was laying down til my phone went off indicating i had a text message.

                                        gang🤞🏽
draco😎
hell yall on?
jr.🤞🏽
not shit.
                                                                         same shit as jr.
draco😎
pull up to the crib , the girls on they way.
                                                                                            bet.
jr.🤞🏽
fasho.

i got up putting on my clothes , "why you leaving so early bae" mariah asked. "got some shit to handle" i said grabbing my keys. "ard see you" she said, "ight" i said , walking out the door. i went home to take a shower & headed to draco crib.

                             —————————-
HEYYY MY LUVS <3

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVEE , AND IF I DONT UPDATE LATER HAPPY NEW YEAR , hope 2022 treat y'all right🤞🏽🤞🏽.

do y'all want other characters pov or nah ?

make sure you voteeee , i appreciate the votes💕.

xoxo , - the author🧍🏽‍♀️