chapter 21.

omniscient pov:

3 months later...

it was around 3 in the afternoon, & it was getting closer & closer to yonni's due date. doctors said that she can pop any day now. yonni & zay rlly didn't talk because he was still mad that yonni & mariah fought.

they would only discuss abt the baby when they did talk. yonni was just cleaning up her apartment, doing her every weekend cleaning. with the help of zay , draco , junior , riah , & ken. the baby's room was finished.

as yonni was cleaning she felt something watery on her legs & looked down & panicked. "oh fuck" yonni said , grabbing her phone off the counter trying to call zay. but he didn't answer. she called & she called but still no answer.

so she called the group chat with ken & riah , & to her luck they answered. "uhm can y'all get to me , my water just broke & zay ain't answering & im freaking out" i said. "yeah otw" they both said , making noise to indicate they was getting on some clothes.

a few minutes later, yonni was in the back of riah car having contractions , screaming in pain, "we're almost there yonni baby" ken spoke , trying her best to comfort yonni.

they eventually made it to the hospital. yonni was in room 316 with riah & ken next to her. yonni yelling in pain , not wanting to push til zay was there. but meanwhile zay was ...

having sex with mariah. he was angry with yonni & didn't know how to take out his frustration. "uhh zay , slow down" mariah moaned. zay's phone was blowing up & he was ignoring them like fuck. they both cummed at the same time , falling back on the bed.

somebody called , so he decided to answer this time .. cause he was getting tired of them calling. "what" zay said , answering the phone.

"dude where tf are you , we've been trynna call you cause yonni went in labor & waiting on you .. but no you don't wanna answer" junior spoke. "man im otw" zay said , putting his clothes on quickly.

"where you going" mariah asked , "uhhh handle business.. i'll be back" he said , walking out the door to his car. as zay was driving he felt bad.. that he couldn't put his pride aside , & if yonni knew he fucked mariah she'll never look at him the same.

he eventually got there , rushing into the hospital. "a'yonni karter , where she at" zay said , in a panic. "uh room 316" the nurse said. zay rushed to the elevator going to the room.

"ahh" zay heard someone scream , as he got close he realized it was yonni. "you gonna have to push love , we can't wait on the father any longer" the nurse spoke as zay walked in. "i'm here" zay said making yonni look up.

"we gonna go , we're outside the door yonni" riah said walking out the door with ken following behind her. "okay , the nurses are down the hall way & you should be ready to push mama" the nurse said.

"ouuuuu" yonni said , in pain. the nurses came in , & the prep yonni legs & allat stuff. zay stood by yonni holding her hand. when zay got beside yonni , yonni got the scent of sex.

but she just let it roll off her chest because she was boutta push out her first child. the nurse came & yonni started to push. "1,2,3 push" was all yonni heard & she felt like she heard that for forever.

on her last push , cries filled the room .. making yonni & zay smile. "6:18 , may 15th .. 8lbs 13 oz." the doctor spoke. zay cut the cord & allat stuff. she put the baby on yonni chest making yonni fulfill with excitement.

 she put the baby on yonni chest making yonni fulfill with excitement