chapter 24.

x'zayvieon maro' willams                                         aka

aka. zay
atlanta ga , 7:34

"i'm inlove with that girl ma" i said , talking to my mama. i was at her house to see her because i hadn't seen her in a while.

"how do you sit up here & say that you love that girl but continually break her heart? & could possibly have a baby on the way" my mama said.

i've had feelings for yonni since the few months of her being pregnant with yuri . i always fucked up tho , but that's because she was entertaining that other nigga , & it would piss me off so i wanted to get back at her everytime.

"ma i ain't get that girl pregnant." i said , "well does yonni know that" she asked. "no she won't let me explain myself .. she shutting me out" i said.

"i would too , when you continue to fuck somebody who talked bad on yuri .. look how that makes you look as a father" my mama said. "& i should expect better since your dad wasn't the best in your life." she also added.

"i understand ma , i was wrong on my part. but she has a whole nigga... ion want him around yuri" i said. "i'm inlove with her & she don't get it.. so i do stuff to make her mad" i said.

"i don't fault her for messing with somebody else , & how is she suppose to understand when you fuckin anything that haves a coochie between they legs" she said , cooking as she continued to talk.

" & do you think yonni as a mother goin allow him to see yuri .. from my knowledge they just started talking. i don't think yonni is that low , & have once did this man disrespect yuri? no. & trying to make her mad is not goin do nothing but make it worse." she spoke.

"it's like you taking her side ma" i said. "i'm not taking sides , i'm stating the truth" she spoke. "aight ma, imma do better .. i gotta go get yuri." i said , getting up.

"make sure you bring her by before she go back home" she said. "okay, i love you ma" i said , hugging her. "i love you too baby , & please start making the right decisions" she spoke.

"aight i gotcha ma" i said walking out the door to my car heading to yonnis mommas house

couple of minutes later..

i pulled in at yonni's mama crib & yonni car was outside which caught me by surprise. i got out , locking my door & heading to the door knocking.

yonni's mama , ms. b , opened the door. "wassup ma" i said hugging her. "hey boy" she said hugging me back. "where yuri" i asked. "upstairs with her mama" she said. i nodded going upstairs.

i walked down the hallway into yonni's room , i opened the door to see her playing with yuri. "yo" i said , trying not make it awkward. she ignored me , & got up grabbing yuri's things.

"let's get yo stuff ready so you can go with your daddy mama" she said to yuri making yuri form a smile. yonni was a good mama when it came down to it. & i'm grateful i had a baby by her than anybody else.

she was packing yuri's bag as if i wasn't there. "yonni, i'm sorry man. i didn't get that girl pregnant she lyin on my na-" i said before she cut me off.

"idc zay. i really don't. drop yuri off here wednesday." she said handing me yuri's bag as she walked out the room going downstairs.

she was putting her in her car seat & i didn't say anything else to her while her mama was down here with us. "bye mama , imma head out too.. i love you" yonni spoke , "okay , see y'all. & i love you too" mrs. b spoke back. "see you mrs b" i said back to her.

yonni walked out the door strapping yuri in the car. "man yonni can you listen to me for once man" i said. "no zay , i'm tired of hearing the same damn thing. "you love me" or that weak ass "i'm sorry" i'm tired zay." yonni said.

"ik , but i'm fr this time man. i'm inlove with you" i said. "just shut the fuck up talking to me. me & you ain't goin ever be a thing." she said , as she kissed yuri cheek. "i love you mama" she said to her then closing the door.

she got into her car , & drove off. & i did the same letting my thoughts take over."me & you ain't goin ever be a thing" was all i could think of. i fucked up & it's all my fault once again.

                              a'yonni monaé karter                                       aka, yonni

aka, yonni.
atlanta ga , 8:34

"man let me tell y'all mfs what happened at my mamas" i said, on the phone with riah & ken. "mannn what" ken said. "ard so, i went to see yuri before she went with zay" i spoke.

"& zay ass came in there talkin abt he inlove with me & he ain't get mariah pregnant. but i'm just like boy shut up talkin to me" i said.

"chyy bye asf. if he love you.. he wouldn't be doin the shit that he be doin" riahsaid. "i'm sayin" i added. "exactly if a nigga rlly wanted you, he would show you ds. remember that." ken said.

"& if mariah lyin abt that pregnancy, she know mfn better. & if she ain't pregnant.. yonni beat dat ass" riah said. "oh girl imma do that anyway, goin beat dat ass like ike did tina" i said. they both started laughing at me. "man bye fr" ken said.

"but fr, as long as he there for yuri .. ion care abt nun else" i said. "girl yk you got love for him." riah said. "girl of course but they slowly fading away because of his actions man." i said.

"yeahhhh , i feel you" ken said. "anyways enough of me, how y'all been" i asked them. "good, me & jr relationship gettin better than before" ken said. "& me & draco back together chy" riah said.

"you & draco toxic asf , ken the only one who inna healthy relationship fr" i said. "girl me & jr be in here boutta tussle .. we ain't healthy" ken said. "man bye, i love y'all" i said. "i love you too" they said in union as we disconnected call.

i don't know what i want right now. part of me want zay & i keep telling myself he goin. & another part is telling me no .. he ain't goin change.

but i do have k3 at the moment. but for right now .. i don't want no relations with anybody. i snapped outta my thoughts going to take a shower & calm my mind while listening to summer walker.

after a long shower, i got dressed , went & grabbed some snacks from the kitchen & watched netflix until i finally drifted off to sleep.

                      ———————————————
hey my luvsssssss <3

i took a break for a little minute.

this chapter so lame. but can y'all give me any ideas.

& thank you for the reads & votes .. i appreciate itttt

anyways..

like always..

xoxo, author🧍🏽‍♀️