chapter 12.

x'zayvieon maro' willams                                         aka, zay                                   atlanta ga, 1:26

aka, zay
atlanta ga, 1:26

continued from last chapter...

i was on my way to mariah house , she texted me & i can't turn down a quick nut. i was about 10 minutes away from her crib. me & yonni was just chillin fr so i'm not doin nun too bad.

i pulled up to her crib & got out my car. i walked inna house cause fuck i look like knocking? "where you at" i called out , "in here" she said. i walked in the room & she was under her blanket.

i laid down beside her & she turnt the tv to some & next thing yk she was bobbling her head up & down. "mhm" i groaned, mariah gave good head.. she was my side lil junt. she pulled her shorts down & started riding my shit after i nutted.

"mhm" she moaned. she was going fast thsn would slow down. "i'm boutta cum" she said , "go ahead" i said & she cummed all over my dick.

"all fours" i said sternly , & she got on all fours. i started going fast. not goin lie mariah shit was wet. but her shit won't like yonni's. "mhmmm go slower" she moaned.

that made me one to go faster , so i went faster. she put her hand on my stomach to slow down but i pinned them & started doing slow strokes & went faster. eventually we both cummed at the same time.

i was putting on my clothes to get to yonni. "where you goin" mariah asked , "home , got some shit to handle" i said , walking out the door. i got in my car & went home. yonni was sleep when i got there so i hopped in the shower & then cuddled with her.

next day...

                               a'yonni monaé karter                                         aka, yonni                                   atlanta ga , 11:45

                                         aka, yonni
                                   atlanta ga , 11:45

i woke up to zay all up under me, i yawned & checked the time seeing it was 11:45.. today me & my bitches was having a girls day around 1. we was all goin meet up at riah's crib.