chapter 6.

x'zayvieon maro' willams                                          aka

                                          aka. zay
                                    atlanta ga , 8:00

"we gotta drop rico homeboys" draco said , looking up from his phone. "hell them niggas on now" i asked. "saying they on our head & shit" he said. "man bruh , cmon tired of niggas" i said , getting up grabbing my gun.

me , draco , junior , & niggas from the trap was all on our way to pull up on them niggas. "aye dere they go" junior said. before you knew it all you heard was gun shots.

i was just popping niggas left from right. draco sped off & we was on our way back to the trap to clean up. "trigger finger happy ass nigga" junior said. cause i
was smirking looking at my gun.

"shut up bitch" i said. we made it to the trap , i showered & burned my clothes that i had on. & cleaned my gun.

"missing my girl right about now" draco said. "simp
ass nigga" i said , laughing. "let's not get on yo head , you know you like yonni" junior said. "hop off my dick bitch & no i dont" i said pearling me a blunt.

"yeah ok" draco said making a face. i just pulled from the blunt , i just rolled. "lemme hit it" junior said. "no , ask draco since you always on his dick" i said.

ngl .. i miss yonni fine ass .. i mean if the child
mine it's mine .. i guess i gotta be there for it. but i wanted to be outta this gang shit before i bought a child in this world. oh well fuck it , YOLO.

                                     babymama💕
                                                                               wyd?
eating , you?
                                      you always eating😂 , &  smoking.

& bitch your always smoking
hop off my dick.
                                           bitch? ight bet i gotchu a'yonni.

"look simp ass nigga texting yonni" draco said , walking from behind me. "wish you niggas would shut up" i said , smoking my blunt.

"aye , i'm boutta slide on riah & nem." draco said walking down stairs. "yonni over dere" i asked , looking up from my phone. "yeah but she said she don't want you to come" he said.

"too bad , i'm going anyways" i said getting up grabbing my slides. "guess i'll go see ken mean ass" junior said. we all got in the car & played black ball by youngboy.

"on top the mountain, looking down on all these niggas hatin on me" i rapped with the song. after a 15 minute drive we was at riah crib i'm guessing.

"yoooo" junior said walking in the door. "heyy yall" they said except yonni. when she saw me she rolled her eyes & got up to go somewhere. "draco didn't we tell you don't bring him.." riah said.

"i brought myself" i said , going to the direction yonni went in. "yonni where you attt" i said. "bruh what do you want" she said behind the door that was close.

"youn fwm nomo yonni?" i asked , walking into the room. "never did" she said eating ice cream. "you know how to get me mad yonni bruh" i said. "& you do too" was all she said looking at some hospital show.

"what is the shit" i said , looking at it with a mug. " greys anatomy." was all she said , putting the lid on her ice cream.

( IF YOU DONT LIKE GREYS ANATOMY, YOUR MISSING OUT I PROMISE ITS SO GOOD 😭😭 )

she got up from her cover walking out the room , & of course i followed. she put her ice cream in freezer & walked into the living room. "hey y'all" she said , sitting beside kennedy. "they get a hey but i don't" said.

"go cry about it bitch" she said. "ard bet" i said chuckling. on everything i love i'm rocking yonni shit.

( IF YOU AINT HEARD THAT TIKTOK , WHERE ITS LIKE "go cry about it bitch" YOU'RE LIVING UNDER A ROCK )

"i'm tired , good night fools" she said , getting up yawning. "yeah we'll fuck with y'all later" i said following her. "no WE won't , goodbye" she said.

"yonni i'm so tired of yo ass" i said walking in the room behind her. " go to sleep then bitch" she said. before i knew it i grabbed her neck with a tight grip. "what i tell you abt the bitch word a'yonni." i said in her ear.

"put me down nigga" she said , i let go cause yk ion wanna kill her. actually i take that back i do. "anyways , you sleep at the bottom i'm at top" she said getting in the bed.

i chuckled , "fuck i look like i'm getting where i want" i said , laying in the crouch of her neck. "ewh nigga move" she said pushing my shoulder. "no , goodnight mama" i said. "good night black dog" she said. after that we fell asleep.

                            ——————————-

thoughts so far?

make sure you vote🧍🏽‍♀️( thank you for the votes💕)

i'm late but merry christmas my luvs <3.