chapter 20.

kaden kasean' jones

                               kaden kasean' jones.
                                          aka, k3
                                  atlanta ga , 7:55

"yk i miss you yonni" i said , otp with yonni. "no you don't , you been distant asf lately .. you got some to tell me" she spoke. her voice was so pure & soft .. could listen to her talk non stop.

"lls , nahh yk wassup" i said , licking my lips. "yeah yeah , anyways imma talk to you later i'm boutta gts i'm tired ash"she said. "ard , text me when you get up" i said. "okayy" she said , hanging up.

"dada , can you turn on bubble guppies on the tv" my 3 yr old daughter , kenzie spoke. "yeah , im coming ken ken" i said , following behind her to the tv. yonni didn't know abt kenzie that's why i've been distant.

me & my babymama , maya off & on so much. i truly like yonni but me & my babymama don't know how to call it quits. i turned on the tv for her & made her some juice.

"thank youu dada" kenzie said. "you welcome mama" i said. sitting on the other couch across from her. maya was at her mamas or whatever. so i was watching kenzie.

i definitely want yonni to meet kenzie. i just don't know how to tell somebody i've been fuckin with off & on for months i got a whole child.

( for the people don't know , yonni knew k3 before zay .. because they was a "sneaky link" but yk what zay & yonni did at the party so yeah. - author🧍🏽‍♀️)

"i'm homeeee" maya said , walking in the house. i looked up at her & back at my phone. "mommyyy" kenzie said , getting up running towards maya. "hey babyy , what you do today" she said , sitting on the couch"

"nothinggg , watch bubble guppies with dada"kenzie said. i chuckled , "you diddd" maya said , "your dada act like he can't speak to me" maya said.

"dada why you not talking to mama" kenzie said. "because yo mama can speak to dada first." i said. "hey stinkk" she spoke , getting up coming to sit beside me.

bitch i am not your "stink".

"wassup maya" i said , "you acting weird towards me , ion like that" she said. "mann , yk wassup maya" i said. "mhmm" she said , going to the kitchen."kenzie you want mcdonald's" i asked her.

"mhm hm dada" she said. "ard , let's go out you on some shoes" i said , walking in her room grabbing her shoes. & putting them on.

"go ask yo mama , if she want something" i said. she ran to her mama .. & i walked to mayas room to grab my stuff. maya never rlly came to my house , so when we on good terms .. i'm at her crib.

"she said no dada" kenzie said , as i walked out the room. "okay , tell mommy we'll be back" i said , grabbing my keys. "be back mommy" kenzie said. "y'all be safe" maya said , as we walked out the door.