chapter 25.

a'yonni monaé karter                                        aka, yonni

aka, yonni.
atlanta ga , 1:38

"when we wake up.. then we make love" i song lowly. i was listening to "best part" by daniel caesar ft. h.e.r as i was doin lashes. i've done 3 people so far & had 2 more to go.

i didn't have yuri for 3 days, so i was doin as much lashes as i could. i missed my homegirl fr. i didn't have much planned today.

k3 wanted me to go out with him today so ofc i am. i just continued to mumble the lyrics as i was finishing up.

few hours later...

i was finally finished with all my clients today. i was just in bed relaxing as usual. k3 told me that we were gonna go out around 8 so i had the rest of the day to relax.

"mhm lemme call & see what my baby doin" i said to myself. i unblocked zay for the fact that he was yuri's father & i wasn't gonna be a bitter babymama.

the phone rung 3 times before the call said connecting. "yoo" zay answered the phone. "where my baby" i got straight to the point. "no hey.. damn it's like that" zay spoke.

i just sat in silence waiting for him to put yuri on the phone. he put yuri on the phone & she looked so pretty. "heyy mama , you look so pretty" i spoke to her. making her form that little smile.

"i miss youuu" i spoke being dramatic. she giggled. yuri was definitely the best thing that ever happened to me. she literally saved me from so much & made me wanna start doing lashes again.

"i'm gonna call you later baby, mommy loves you" i said , before hanging up. i haven't hung out with ken or riah in a minute. we're always too busy now.

later on that day...

i ended up takin a whole nap , k3 texted me & said he was coming to pick me up around 8:30 & it was around 7:15.

i yawned, texting back some people & scrolling through tiktok. i got outta my bed , going to my bathroom turning on the shower.

i started playing "body" by summer walker , & stripped my clothes .. stepping into the shower. i mumbled the lyrics lowly as i started scrubbing my body.

"I been all in my phone, I got options
And I don't wanna tell you to drop it
But I don't wanna play unfair, yeah, yeah
Somethin' that makes me look at you too often
And baby, you can give it somethin'
Baby, I can run overtime, oh"

20 minutes later .. i was out the shower. i started drying myself off & then wrapped my towel around my body. i brushed my teeth & went back in my room to find something to wear.