꧁2꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It was finally the first day of school and I quickly got up and got ready for the day.

Mom was already at school since she needed to prepare for her class but that wasn't a big deal.

After getting out the shower I had rubbed in some coco Vaseline before doing some other stuff before getting dressed.

I had left my tie undone along with two buttons of my shirt and I didn't bother wearing the blazer since it looked big on me.

"Like mother like daughter" I said as I saw my skirt was just short enough that if I had to pick up something from the floor that everyone and everything would be able to see my ass.

After putting on just a bit of jewelry I had grabbed my backpack and went downstairs to put on my shoes and grab my car keys.
Your car btw

Once I unlocked my car and got in I had placed my bag in the passenger seat before I picked out a song to play as I drive, picking out "Enemy" by Imagine dragon since I had just watched the show "Arcane"

As I had my moment in the car, acting as if I was some movie villain I didn't realize people were looking at me at the stop light and I didn't realize till I saw some dude singing along to the song with me.

Eventually I had made it to UA and it was the same as last time I visited.

"Late on my first day, third time in a row" I said as I grabbed my bag and stuff before locking my car and making my way inside UA.

Despite it being like two minutes since the bell rang, there were still people looking for their classes.

"Good thing I know where I'm going" I said as I made my way to 1-A.

Once I made it to my class I could already hear a bunch of talking and a little bit of yelling.

When I slid the door open and walked in I had a good look of my class and an already annoyed Aizawa.

"Morning Aizawa" I said "*sigh* knew you were going to be late" "wow no faith" I said and he rolled his eyes playfully "sure, anyways stay up here cause we're about to do something anyways" Aizawa said and I nodded.

Turns out that something was a quirk assessment outside.

After getting our gym uniforms we had walked to the change rooms.

"Hey I'm Mina and I just wanted to say you're really pretty" Mina had said "oh thank you, you're pretty to" I said.

Now I had gotten to know all of the girls and their names and they all knew me thanks to mom or well Midnight since I'm in school.

"Oh we should go before Aizawa comes looking for us" Momo said as we left the change rooms.

Outside everyone was waiting on us and I had noticed this blue haired boy.

He was probably an inch taller then me and he looked pretty strong and very attractive.

'Knew I'd like this class' I thought as Aizawa explained how we were allowed to use our quirks freely within UA and during this assessment.

Now to start off the assessment we were doing a 50 meter dash and lucky for me I was going against Iida.

"What are you doing?" Iida asked as I took off my shoes and created rollerblades "getting ready, cutie" I said with a smile, seeing him blush a bit as Aizawa gave us the go.

Iida was obviously fast but I basically matched his speed with my rollerblades on.

"Damn you're fast, almost gave me a run for my money" I said to Iida as I changed back into my other shoes.

"Oh thank you very much, you're very fast to" Iida said with that same blush still on his face.

Next was a strength test and this would depend on my own raw strength which I had faith in.

"78 kg, not so bad" I said "not so bad? Bro you're strong as hell" Sero said "right" Denki said and I smiled at the complement "thanks yall" I said.

Now finally we were doing the ball toss and already a few people had some good throws.

It had now made it to Bakugou and he had warmed up before throwing the ball with a huge blast while yelling "die" in the process.

"Weirdo" I said out loud as it got to me to throw.

I walked up to the throwing point and created my favorite clown mallet.

"BATTER UP" I yelled while tossing the ball and hitting it with my mallet with a gush of wind.

"706" Aizawa said and I smiled as I rested my mallet on my shoulders.

"Now that's how you do it" I said as my eyes fall on Iida who also looked a bit shocked which made me feel accomplished.

After looking at our score and Aizawa doing or handshake to congratulate me on getting top in the assessment, we had went back to class.

"Y/N!" Bakugou had yelled as we walked into the class "yeah that's my name, wassup?" I asked him and he looked at me upset.

"What the hell is your quirk? No way you beat me with a fucking clown mallet" he said and I smiled "can't tell you, and maybe instead of trying to stroke your own ego like a 12 year old boy with his own dick, you should worry about yourself" I said as I went over to my desk.

The class was dead silent as if I told a lion to go fuck its self but with that temper I basically did.

"Y/n I know this is the first day but insulting a classmate is extremely rude" Iida said, now standing in front of me.

"Sorry Iida but I'm not going to let someone get all up in my face like that, especially without taking me out on a date first" I said with a smirk as Iida was red in the face as I grabbed my bag since the bell had rang.

"Anyways see you tomorrow" I said with a smile as I walked out the class with Mina and Tsu.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1063