꧁9꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Another day of school and today I left my hair out in a fro cause why not.

"Hey y'all" I said to the class as I walked in "hey Y/n, your hair looks good" Momo said "yeah it looks pretty" Mina added "thanks yall" I said as I made my way to my seat.

" Hey Todoroki" I said with a smile as he gave me a small wave.

"Oh you're all here on time, well to kick things off then, the ua sports festival is coming up" Aizawa said "but we just got attacked by villains" Uraraka said "true but UA wants to show the public that we have everything under control" Aizawa said and we all nodded.

Since Aizawa wanted us to get a head start in training for the festival, we were doing 1v1 fights and I was going against Iida, surprisingly.

"You ready?" I asked as me and Iida went over to our corner of the training area.

"Yeah" Iida said as we both ran at each other and when I went in for a punch, Iida had caught my arm and slammed me on my back.

"Damn, maybe I taught you to well" I said as my legs wrapped around Iida's neck and I threw him over me, now bing on top.

"You never told me you knew this" Iida said "hey a magician never tells their secrets" I said with a smile.

I finally let Iida back up and we want back to training as usual.

Time skip
Finally class had ended and I was talking to Tokoyami when Mineta started rambling about some kids blocking the door.

"Ay what's going on?" I asked as me and Iida stood side by side.

All of a sudden some purple haired dude came out from the crowd.

"Just checking out the great class that survived the villain attack, not much though" the boy said "really? What class you in?" I asked "general studies" he said "hm thought so. Come on Tenya" I said as I grabbed his hand, pushing past everyone.

"Shouldn't we have stayed? We are the class Presidents" "their fine, see" I said and when we both looked back it was basically every general studies kid mean mugging us.

"From the looks of it, I think you're their main target for the sports festival" Iida said "great, I love being the center of attention" I said with a smile as we walked out of the school doors.

"See you later Tenya" I said as I was about to make my way to the sidewalk "wait you didn't drive your car today?" Iida asked "nope, I wanted to enjoy the walk to school" I said "let me take you home" "you sure? I'll be fine walking" "Y/n I'm sure" Iida said and the way he said my name made me do backflips in my head.

"Damn well when you say it like that, who am I to say no?" I asked as we walked over to his car.

Once we got in, Iida had let me pick out a song and I played "Talk that talk" by Rihanna and Jay z.

As the song played, I could see Iida lightly bopping his head.

"Okay Tenya I see you getting into the song" I said and he had let out an airy chuckle "yeah it's a good song" Iida said with a relaxed smile.

Eventually we had made it to my house and I grabbed my backpack from the back seat.

"Well thanks for taking me home, Tenya" I said to Iida "it's nothing, I'm just making sure you get home safe" Iida said "mhm" I said, leaning in and kissing his cheek.

"Anyways bye, see you in class" I said, getting out the car and leaving Iida flustered.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 643