꧁21꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today we were all meeting up at the mall to get some things for camp, Tenya being sweet and coming with me to my nail appointment, even paying for them.
Your nails

"Thank you Tenya, you didn't have to pay for my nails" I thanked, Tenya opening the car door for me after I took come pictures of my nails

"It's nothing, just love to see you smile" the boy grinned before closing my car door, getting into the driver seat and going over to the mall now.

Once we made it to the mall, finding everyone at the water fountain, there was now a debate between two different stores.

Eventually we did decide on a store, Bakugou starting problems with people who weren't even trying to bump into him.

"Tenya which one looks best?" I asked, holding up two shorts, one black and the other grey.

"Why not get both?" He asked as I shrugged "true, anyways let's get some tops" I exclaimed, dragging my boyfriend to the tops with me, making him decide and pick some out for me.

𝐈𝐢𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Picking out clothes for Y/n was enjoyable, seeing a smile on her face from creating an outfit that looked good but would still be helpful for the outdoors.

But what had caught me off guard was being dragged into a Victorias Secret, Y/n guiding me through as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Tenya calm down I just need some stuff" she reassured, her hands grabbing a navy blue thong with a small grin on her face.

'She's gonna be the death of me'

Somehow we ended up in the change room, Y/n needing a second opinion on if she got the right right bra size.

"Babe why are you acting weird? You've seen me fully naked, and let's be honest, you were not acting this bashful" my girlfriend said, grinning at me from the memory of the night we shared.

"That's different" "how?" She asked, somehow already topless and in the new bra, looking at me as if clueless to the situation we were in.

Without a second thought, or any thoughts in my mind, I had placed a hand on Y/n's hip, eyeing her down .

"You really want my opinion on the bra?" I question, fingers grazing up my girlfriend's back.

"Mhm" with a sly grin I had moved to her ear, my hand now resting on the small of her back.

"I think you look better without it" I answer, watching Y/n look at me, almost shocked at my words before turning around so her back faced me.

"*mumble* I knew the freaky ones wear glasses" Y/n mumbled, actually making me chuckle.

"I have to make up for my poor eyesight somehow love, now hurry so I can pay for these"

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
After leaving the change room and Tenya insisting on paying for my things, we had went into two more stores, one for some more clothes and another for actual camp gear.

Once we all met back up Midoriya had told us that he had ran into Shigaraki, which explains why there was a bit more heroes and policemen on "patrol".

We all decided to just leave, getting some food before going home for the night, excited for the trip.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 565